Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Hey Juicy I was wondering may sound retarded haha but how the HELL do you flush your plants in that big ass Amroire ? haha just curious !
ok since Juicy is M.I.A. probably treating his ladies like the Queens that they are. ima take a shot at it..

i think flushing is when you just feed/water without any additives..

:tokin:

oh yeah except adding 1 tsp. of molasses... correct me if im wrong...

:smokin:Flushing is taking everything the plant wants and forcing it to feed on its self. Yes nothing but fresh water. This will make to smoke taste better and not harsh and black ash. :passitleft: The molasses thing I don't know where you may have come up with that? But no...

New Video Action Update. Sorry guys as I have been crazy busy with lots of stuff. I have been smoking them so that will be very obvious in the video. Also The end of week 7 was on 9/1/10. So things are looking great. Tons of trichromes as you can see. Cant wait to actually try some finished product. This whole process has been so much fun and just super easy! Costly yes... but Super easy! Please comment rate and subscribe. I'm gonna smoke some speed dried JUICY FRUIT! ENJOY! Sorry for the long time off .......

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #12

So_High.jpg

Looking_Yummy_.jpg

Diamonds_.jpg

Ooooo baby that shit looks tasty! Glad you are back, missed the updates and vids. I managed to finally get a female of my own, Xena is flowering away as I type. :)

Your ladies are looking amazing and I like that lollipop plant, I am sure they will smoke so much better once they are ready and have had a cure.

I have similar focus issues with my camera, I think it is caused by the reflective material in the background. I notice my camera always tries put that in focus automatically.

:blunt:

Just wanted to say great set up and what good looking ladies you have so far!!!! Can't wait to see that shit harvested! Could you list what types of cfl's you used at the vegetative and flowering stage? I wanna mirror my light set up to yours since it worked so well for you!

what is a trichrome? where did you get the armoire? what kind of fan do you use? I was thinking of making a thingy to hold my cfl's but I think I like the way you have them even more. your way one could hang all lights to each plant individually, nice!

oldthumber, trichomes on plants are epidermal outgrowths of various kinds. Basically the crystals you see on your nugs, they contains a large percentage of cannabanoids and many people use them to judge how 'ripe' their plant is before harvest.

Trichomes have a mushroom shape with a stalk and a cap and can range from clear to amber in color, amber indicating the cannabanoids have started to oxidize and degrade.

Hey whats up Dj,

Thanks for the help!

Oxidize and degrade huh? Are you sure? So if amber trichomes are degraded in quality and potency.. then why do people say you should harvest when you have a 50-50 ratio of amber and white????? Why would people want 50% of their trich covered nugs with degraded crystals on it?

Today is the end of the 8th week of flowering. I SHOULD BE HARVESTING TODAY DAMMIT!. But all the trich are still clear.... So I'm going to wait another week :) They starting to lean all over the place too. I mean like parrallel to the ground lean. Gettin nice and fat and heavy. Anyway. Time to smoke some juicy fruit... Hit me up!

Hey whats up Dj,

Thanks for the help!

Oxidize and degrade huh? Are you sure? So if amber trichomes are degraded in quality and potency.. then why do people say you should harvest when you have a 50-50 ratio of amber and white????? Why would people want 50% of their trich covered nugs with degraded crystals on it?

Today is the end of the 8th week of flowering. I SHOULD BE HARVESTING TODAY DAMMIT!. But all the trich are still clear.... So I'm going to wait another week :) They starting to lean all over the place too. I mean like parrallel to the ground lean. Gettin nice and fat and heavy. Anyway. Time to smoke some juicy fruit... Hit me up!

I have no first hand experience, will soon though! but I have done tons of reading into this and here is the best explanation I can find:

After taking organic chemistry I realized there is an entire body of science regarding the effect of light passed through a substance and why it demonstrates a given color.
Milky or cloudy trichomes signals peak THC production. This suggests that light passed through heavy THC concentration produces a milky color. This is a physical effect that the THC molecule has on light, particularly how it refracts the light. Sodium has the effect of refracting the red light spectrum - this makes light passed through sodium appear orange or red. A polar Bear's fur is actually clear but refracts the light to make it appear white. Get the idea?

Amber trichomes are caused by THC that is degraded into another chemical - namely CBD or CBN.
It is the way the light is refracted that tells us what a substance is composed of. The belief that the THC is "more ready" when it changes colors just doesn't make sense.

In all likeliness, the more white a trichome is the higher the THC concentration. When they become amber, the THC has decomposed.

The more I have looked into this the more it seems that there is no confirmed best ratio to harvest. Most of what I have seen says you should harvest based on the specific strain and phenotype. Some strains may be better if you let them go amber while others may be best while mostly clear or cloudy.

Sorry for the sciency explanation but I feel like this makes the most sense.

Also it took me almost a day to post this because my internet has been teh sux0r.

I've enjoyed watching your grow from the start Juicy and can't wait to see how much you harvest and then I'll tune in to watch it all over again. Keep up the great work

Back
Top Bottom