Anyone in Australia using Amare LED's?

Growgurl

Hi All,

Just curious to know if any of my fellow Aussie growers are using any type of Amare LED's?

SolarECLIPSE

I am using 4 of the SE450 SolarECLIPSE (now called SE350) in my 9x9 tent and they are just awesome!

Anyhow love to hear from anyone who is :thumb:

Never heard of them before. Your link is busted, but i did a search and found the website. They look good, but way out of my price range.

I'm using the cheap Mars Hydro lights, but I'm not happy with them any more. Might have to save up and get one of them bad boys that you have. They seem to do a good job judging by the pics in your gallery.

Your plants look awesome, wish i could grow that good. Nice one. :thumb:

Never heard of them before. Your link is busted, but i did a search and found the website. They look good, but way out of my price range.

I'm using the cheap Mars Hydro lights, but I'm not happy with them any more. Might have to save up and get one of them bad boys that you have. They seem to do a good job judging by the pics in your gallery.

Your plants look awesome, wish i could grow that good. Nice one. :thumb:

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the feedback. Anyone can grow like that I reckon. That's my first indoor grow. I'm pretty anal about how I do things and it works for me. It's just common sense a lot of it. And of course some restraint when it comes to watering and nutrients. Keep it simple is my motto. I've definitely made a few mistakes along the way. Rookie errors. Lol. I'd be more than happy to give you any advice. I've found that there are SO MANY conflicting opinions and advice out there that you are just better off following the basics and doing what works for you. You can then dial in your grow and ramp it up as you go along. Make sure you have the right tools for the job such as a ph pen and a Ppm pen. Very essential! As for the lights well I got a great deal on them! Victor from Amare is a great guy who will definitely look after you on price. If you want to know anything else send me a private message. Grow strong! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey! How does the grow go? I been using AMARE's since there inception. My primary is an SE 450 with a SS-260 in a 5 x 5. We crush it all the time. I also have a 220 and a couple of 150's which I use in a 4 x 4. Love them!

Back
Top Bottom