Anyone in the UK done a grow?

browniemix

Just wondering where everyone got their lights etc. Bit wary of payin by card over the net. A lot of sites with different prices for similar setups, but it was a 300w dual spectrum CFL with reflector i was considering. One site had it for 90 quid. Any help and advice would be appreciated! :thanks:

bit out of date,sol i will bump it up try sandnhydroponicsuk,good deals,fast and freindly.
next day delivery,and credit card details are hidden.

spot on.

And there's always eBay. Look for the sellers sending stuff in "plain packages" :)

Also considering this, don't suppose anyone can suggest a grow kit. Had a look around on the suggested website but not really sure what one to go for.

Got most of my first airpot kit from progrow.co.uk
I live in europe but delivery and afterservice were top notch :goodluck:
:peacetwo:
Bassplayer

Hi
understand your reluctance to use credit / debit card. Most fairly large towns and nearly all cities have grow shops here in Belfast there are two. I personally prefer to use the shop and pay cash
Cheers

Made my own grow light - 50cm long 2 x 55W PLL CFL Takes Osram Dulux L or similiar which are readily available in different Kelvin for veg or bloom, just takes a few seconds to swap bulbs over. Cost me £28 to build inc 3 lamps. Good for 2 to 4 plants.

yeah got my extraction system of ebay for 45 quid. just plugged it all in tonight in my cheap n cheerful outside plastic 'small' greenhouse.....yeah i been worried bout buying/talking on-line bout weed. but what the hell...whats the worst that can happen (i only grow 2 plants) better than trying to score some inferior smoke from some dodgy dude-only after your 25 quid......Yo ! nice to talk to a brit.

Basement Lighting Hydroponics and Grow Lights UK

Has a few different options when ordering online I used a freinds card and had sent to a different address these guys are the cheapest I have found up to now :peacetwo:

Yeah they cheap but then you pay for what you get. like I did got sold as a set but the inline fan is no where sufficient enuff and when questions arise they'll tell you the same.

I'm not a fan of basement lighting i'm afraid they are ok for some bits tho & greens Horticulture just expensive...

Now i'm quite in favour of these people.

Progrow Hydroponics - Grow lights, tents, nutrients & hydroponic equipment. Exeter, Devon UK you can get some reasonable priced starter kits here :adore:

I also like these for the best price & supplys - their complete starter kits are damn expensive tho...

UK Hydroponics online grow shop supplying hydroponic equipment

I hope that helps some fellow Uk bro's out :peace:

If you get busted for growing, you're probably going to want to say that it's your first grow. That's not going to be easy to argue if a quick check of your bank details shows you've been doing business with grow shops on-line for the last x years. My advice would be to buy all your stuff from local grow shops and pay cash and if you're driving, don't park next to the grow shop.

I use Kitbagshop and hhh supplies mostly on Ebay. Good prices. I also only grow 2 plants at a time just in case I get busted. I also make sure no light or smell leave the room.

i cropped my 1st grow recently, i am using a 250w hps, you really should check out your local hydro shop and pay in cash ;) no paper trail that way. I advise against doing a sea of green, if you get caught with more than 15 plants you cannot claim its for personal use. if you grow a few plants and veg for longer you can always argue that it is your first grow and was not expecting the yield (if you get caught that is)

I can actually answer this with recent knowledge - ive just started my first grow under CFL - all of which was bought from HOMEBASE! They Supplied the Hood, CFL's etc all for around £40 - order online for next day delivery too :)

Anyone know about the laws within the UK? Regarding grow ops as I watched 2 police that knocked a neighbors door due to a intruder over our gardens and knocked this 1 house went inside but came out with a small in flower plant.
They never arrested him!!!
How come? ??
Hopefully the UK will soon Follow in America's footsteps would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom