Apple Jack: Jack Herer and White Widow cross

RedZedHead

Here is my first strain review folks, enjoy. I'll be reviewing "apple Jack". The flower was given to me by a friend. The bud has been washed and cured. Here is what Leafly has to say.
It is a cross of Jack Herer and White widow. Now that's exciting. Two super cool, super famous strains.
1589381682724.png

Here is the Leafly description:
Apple Jack is a beautiful and popular cross of Jack Herer and White Widow. This potent combination embodies the uplifting clarity of Jack Herer while applying a warm, soothing relaxation to the body. This strain works wonders for patients and consumers with chronic physical pain and nausea. Apple Jack’s aroma, as you might guess, is one of sweet sliced apples with hints of skunk and earth.
Here's a photo from Leafly that looks like mine
1589381777533.png

Here is a picture of my apple jack

I'll be smoking in the morning using my bong with an extra Perc. No other cannabinoids have been ingested yet today.

The review
The freshly-ground smell mixes with my bowl to create a new carpet smell. I like it. :thumb: I must admit that I've already tried apple jack before this, but I've only mixed it with CBD and tobacco and I've never tried it straight up.
First hit: smooth. basically like drinking spiked apple jack milk.
First taste: Earthy taste followed by fruit. the aftertaste is much more earthy. must be Myrcene. my favorite terp. :love:
First impression: awww yeah :ganjamon:
the half-bowl mark: definitely coughing a lot... definitely stoned. Gotta keep going... for the review :cough::roorrip:

The half-bowl high: I am super uplifted but still remaining very chill. I can feel the JH pepping me up and the WW holding me back.
The flavor is starting to change from earthy-cinnamon with fruit to earthy cinnamon with specifically apples. :yummy:
Full bowl high: I'm coughing a lot. :cough: tbh I couldn't finish the bowl before the review. It's starting to take thinking power to type. My nose is runny from coughing. oof. This is why I mix CBD with my cannabis. I'm also going to go outside and soak up the sun. or that's at least what Apple Jack is telling me to do.

Thanks for reading folks, Grow on Blaze on :blunt:

awww thanks guys <3
I was waiting for a solid strain to review. I read others and saw some people complaining about people just saying "it's good" :rofl:
also, they said that its a collective belief that you should consume the strain in the morning before you have ingested any other cannabinoids, so I made sure of that.
But flavor is really important to me and I knew others would appreciate that.
Also, my autocorrect keeps changing "ingested" to "injected" and I am not ok with this. :rofl:

Oh God!!! You have done an amazing job. Not everyone takes out time to write a full review of a specific strain. It seems like you're much passionate about cannabis cultivation and usage. I really enjoyed reading the effects and conditions this strain is helping up with. I read the effects of strains and use them in combination to get the required results. I am anxiously looking forward to more reviews for other strains as well. I must say again that you have done superb job. Good luck for your next reviews and research!!!
Lucky for you I plan to review Purple Napalm tomorrow morning. but for now, I must experience it with a bunch of other cannabinoids. and maybe some hops

Lucky for you I plan to review Purple Napalm tomorrow morning. but for now, I must experience it with a bunch of other cannabinoids. and maybe some hops
my review is up. If anyone's interested click here

Back
Top Bottom