Around how much Marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce?

hey hold on a min this is indoors growin section right....so pls lets keep it real...like the earlier posts said, between 1-3 ounces is a ball park No, for like a cupboard limited growth area. depending on ya strain and how compact, tight ya buds r, but easy gauge bewteen 1 nd 1/2 to 2 nd 1/2 is like easy....above that nd more care attention will be required. nd that would be dryed nd cured, so for me i have 400 watt bulb nd i can have like 6-8 plants goin...so it all mounts up m8...hope this has helped

yeah so height wise im talking from soil upwards like under 3 foot high, for the approx 2 ounce dried wieght. of cours tune it up take care nd ive had like 3 ounces...so approx 1 foot 1 ounce ish lol. if im grow2in a white widow id expect 1 ounce per foot cum back, coz there buds r big, with huge colas....hope this helps ya a bit m8...keep us posted with ya results....cheers

well it depends on what you mean by weight. the bud itself ( I mean stem, leaves and everything) i would say 1.25 pounds indoor, 2.5 pound outdoor. wet weight, id say 3 QPs indoor, 1.5-1.75 pounds outdoor. as for dried(smokeable), you should be getting 4-8 ounces indoor, and a good 3QPs to a full pound outdoor. but on your first grow, id say2-3 ounces indoor, little less than a HP outdoor:yummy:

hey hold on a min this is indoors growin section right....so pls lets keep it real...like the earlier posts said, between 1-3 ounces is a ball park No, for like a cupboard limited growth area. depending on ya strain and how compact, tight ya buds r, but easy gauge bewteen 1 nd 1/2 to 2 nd 1/2 is like easy....above that nd more care attention will be required. nd that would be dryed nd cured, so for me i have 400 watt bulb nd i can have like 6-8 plants goin...so it all mounts up m8...hope this has helped

yeah so height wise im talking from soil upwards like under 3 foot high, for the approx 2 ounce dried wieght. of cours tune it up take care nd ive had like 3 ounces...so approx 1 foot 1 ounce ish lol. if im grow2in a white widow id expect 1 ounce per foot cum back, coz there buds r big, with huge colas....hope this helps ya a bit m8...keep us posted with ya results....cheers

Im new in growing medical marijuna for my personal use. I was trying to get some information on what i need and how to grow a good crop of marijuana buds. I want to grow good strains of budd with hight thc levels. If any one has any help and can give me a quick guide of how to grow good shit please let me know. Im Located in California. Thanks Manwell88

Im new in growing medical marijuna for my personal use. I was trying to get some information on what i need and how to grow a good crop of marijuana buds. I want to grow good strains of budd with hight thc levels. If any one has any help and can give me a quick guide of how to grow good shit please let me know. Im Located in California. Thanks Manwell88

Check out the whole site. But start here: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Take a couple hours each day and read read read. If you don't understand words or terms use the search option to look up what you don't know. There is too much info for someone to just write you a quick guide. A quick guide will get you shit weed, a good read will get you growin good shit.

Im really happy to pull 4ozs per plant...Ive had some 6's and 1 8.75 plant...indoors
I have some outdoors sativas that are 8-9 ft now..planted last week of June....at this rate they should be 12' or more....theres 3 months left...Im extremely hopeful....if they pull 1.5 or better Ill be really happy my 1st time out...if they pull 2.5 or more Ill be ecstatic...

Re: Around how much marijuana does one indoor plant usually produce??

gosh...

hows the quality when compared to indoor?

i kno indoorer's loose the sun quality, but being in a controlled enviornment, that has to be an advantage.

Outdoor obviously wins with yield, but quality wise, who comes out on top??

IMO outdoors wins...tastes way better....

HANDS DOWN, THIS IS THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU NEED TO READ!! IGNORE ALLLLLLL OTHERS...

Sorry guys but it's true!

"How much bud can I yield per indoor plant??"

This is a loaded question, we as growers hear it every day! and to tell you the absolute 100% honest, NO B.S. Answer!... you will never get a straight answer!!

This is because the only real question you should be asking yourself is how good of a grower are you?! at the end of the day that will determine how much you yeild!! aside from that the only other key factor is the strain you are growing!

every other mynute detail falls under the "how good of a grower are you" question. eg. can you establish and maintain a perfecet grow enviornment for your particular strain?, can you ensure that the plant stays pest and disease free?, can you feed the plant exactly what it needs when it needs it?, ect.. all of these questions, when answered will tell you how much "YOU" are able to produce from 1 plant indoors..

so instead of asking how much can i yeild?!

try asking yourself, how can i make myself a better grower, because the better grower you are, the easier it will be to pamper your plants, and when you pamper your plants!,... they will pamper you in return ;)

just some food for thought, anyone serious about growing the best cannabis they can will take this answer to heart and live by it every day they are in there garden!!!

if you think im full of shit just look around this forum, find someone who is known to be a good grower, and very knowledgeable in this field, they will tell you the exact same thing!

well it depends on what you mean by weight. the bud itself ( I mean stem, leaves and everything) i would say 1.25 pounds indoor, 2.5 pound outdoor. wet weight, id say 3 QPs indoor, 1.5-1.75 pounds outdoor. as for dried(smokeable), you should be getting 4-8 ounces indoor, and a good 3QPs to a full pound outdoor. but on your first grow, id say2-3 ounces indoor, little less than a HP outdoor:yummy:

no offense, but it is answers like these that miss lead new growers.. stop guessing, the OP can handle that all on his own!!

Please help,

I'm a newbie and am more confuse than anything. I would like to understand how much one plant gives as dried buds on average. On the seed sites, they mostly mention 450 to 750 grams per square meter indoor. It does not help me and is confusing because nowhere does it mention if the results are wet or dried to start and how many plant per square meter.

The reason I’m looking for this information is that I will be growing for my own medical reason and maybe for one or two other family member; upon receipt of their certificate from the government.

I do plan to have things on a rotation and will have between 15 and 20 plants. That includes seedlings (at the beginning), mothers, vegetative and flowerings plant at all time. In calculating my space, I need to know how many plants will be in the 12/12 flower room. I need to be sure that the finish-dried amount monthly is enough for our medical needs.
:thanks:

That's craz I'm shooting for these numbers when I get some better seed nd a equipment how did u manage 4-5lbs I bet if it was to ever catch on fire ever body from a good radius around would be stupid high

If you love to grow, you will kick ass eventually. You will constantly improve your skills through study and experience. I still haven't made every mistake I'm sure. I know very experienced growers and breeders, and they are giving me the space to make my own decisions and mistakes. This marijuana growing is a wonderful Idea in this age as the curtains of ignorance are falling like the Berlin wall. People can only be held in the bondage of ignorance when they ignore simple obvious truths. Watch my friends and see what the near future holds for the use of this oppressed plant and its astounding properties.

I will chime in here with a few points. First off Preprodigy has the best response so far... excellent advice.
Here are some factors to consider.
Light source: wattage and lumens will play a big part in yeild, the more light it gets the bigger it will grow. This also applies to distance from lights to plants.
Heat: high or fluctuating temps will affect yeild.
Air exchange: propper exchange and maximizing CO2 levels will play a big part in yeild.
Amount of soil: more soil will mean more roots which means more plant equals bigger yeild.
Nutrients: A plant that gets exactly the right amout of nutes will be bigger than a plant with too much or too little nutes.
Veg stage: Vegging a plant longer will mean a bigger plant and bigger yeild.

Last but not least I will mention a quote that I read on this forum once that is the biggest contributor to yeild... "A plants yeild is only limited by the amount of oxygen the roots receive." I have studied this alot and never has a greater truth been told.

FYI, under 800w I have gotten as low as 1.5oz and as high as 5.5oz, depending on strain. (all other factors being the same). My average is 4-5oz per plant. See my journal in my sig for details.

Also btw... all weights that are ever quoted should always be "dried cured buds" not wet or with leaves etc.

Hope I contributed,

Jonny

RaceFan DUDE YOU ROCK!! I remember seeing Jurassic DonkeyDicks. What is the most you've heard lately on an indoor grow? I think someone could pull a larger yields than we've heard here if they fully punched up the technology.

If you are looking for a soil method that yields well and will produce world class quality then go here: High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Check out Doc Bud's journals and other threads as well. There is hundreds maybe thousands now using his kit with spectacular results, go see for yourself. Oh and Doc is in Cali too.
:peacetwo:

I will chime in here with a few points. First off Preprodigy has the best response so far... excellent advice.
Here are some factors to consider.
Light source: wattage and lumens will play a big part in yeild, the more light it gets the bigger it will grow. This also applies to distance from lights to plants.
Heat: high or fluctuating temps will affect yeild.
Air exchange: propper exchange and maximizing CO2 levels will play a big part in yeild.
Amount of soil: more soil will mean more roots which means more plant equals bigger yeild.
Nutrients: A plant that gets exactly the right amout of nutes will be bigger than a plant with too much or too little nutes.
Veg stage: Vegging a plant longer will mean a bigger plant and bigger yeild.

Last but not least I will mention a quote that I read on this forum once that is the biggest contributor to yeild... "A plants yeild is only limited by the amount of oxygen the roots receive." I have studied this alot and never has a greater truth been told.

FYI, under 800w I have gotten as low as 1.5oz and as high as 5.5oz, depending on strain. (all other factors being the same). My average is 4-5oz per plant. See my journal in my sig for details.

Also btw... all weights that are ever quoted should always be "dried cured buds" not wet or with leaves etc.

Hope I contributed,

Jonny

Thank you for the great info Johnny! I was also curious about the duration from start to harvest that produced 1.5-5.5 oz.

Back
Top Bottom