Asesino's Mystery Girl and Clones ScrOG - Coco Coir

Day 59 - Not a lot to report. Just keep watering with plain tapwater. The plants are starting to finish. Found this new app and decided to try it out, hence the different look to the photo. The LED lights are actually all on instead of taking in the dark with a flash. I think if I mess around with it some more than I can perfect the setting and get it to almost look like it's not on at all! Discovered just in time for my perpetual journal. I've been trying to figure out better ways to get nice pics with my phone. This might have to do for now.

IMG_219938.jpg

Day 62 - Harvest day for the Purple Trainwreck and the small Chemdawg. Tomorrow is 9 weeks exactly and the weather is finally nice in the Pacific Northwest so that means its time for weekend camping/backpacking trips! That just means I have to get two plants trimmed today and 2 tomorrow so I have the weekend free.

The little Chemdawg has been so much fun to grow. I knew it wasn't going to yield much but I was hoping for some quality stuff since there wouldn't be many nodes. I achieved that goal and I probably will end up with a little more yield than I even thought I would.

Flash
IMG_225423.JPG

No Flash
IMG_225826.JPG

Nugshot
IMG_226525.JPG

The Purple Trainwreck was the other one to come down today and it had consumed the most out of its leaves. The mother of this didn't produce much at all last time but this turned out way better. Still won't be a great yield but the smell is unreal. I expect the nugs to be small and dense.

No Flash
IMG_227131.JPG

Flash
IMG_227223.JPG

Trimmed
IMG_227428.JPG

The other two will spend one more night in the tent. Then this journal will pretty much be done! Pretty stoked on these two.
IMG_227731.JPG

Excellent work bud!

Thanks Blaze! Glad this journal is coming to end so I can just have my perpetual one. Those plants will be grown 100% the way I want with the additives I got in the middle of this grow. Looking most forward to that but this bud is some of my best for sure. The White Rhino and Chemdawg come down today. Those are the two best plants I've grown to date, hands down.

Man on man great as always expected!! Thise girls loomed fantastic!! Did u defol this round also. They definitely looked like the bulked to maximum capacity. I hipe my two girls look n e where near urs. Well with what we love to do harvest is sad but great at the same time. Cant wait till u get ur perpetual journal going. Gonna b a blast with a load if knowledge!! Great work my friend keep it up fir us noobs we need members like u always willing to help n shiw how its done!! Two thumbs up oh heck two thumbs and my two big toes up!! Lol!!

Man on man great as always expected!! Thise girls loomed fantastic!! Did u defol this round also. They definitely looked like the bulked to maximum capacity. I hipe my two girls look n e where near urs. Well with what we love to do harvest is sad but great at the same time. Cant wait till u get ur perpetual journal going. Gonna b a blast with a load if knowledge!! Great work my friend keep it up fir us noobs we need members like u always willing to help n shiw how its done!! Two thumbs up oh heck two thumbs and my two big toes up!! Lol!!

I defoiled far less this round. At Day 15 Flower I did a little and Day 45 Flower a tiny bit. I think in the end I really like super cropping and LSTing to expose budsights instead of just pulling leaves. I do still believe defoiling up to a week before flip in veg is fine if the plant has no other issues.

My perpetual has already started! You are late to the party!

Day 64 - Everything is finally done. I took down the White Rhino yesterday and the Chemdawg this morning. Everything is now hanging. I keep the whole plant together and cut at the base and hang it so it dries slow (about 6-7 days). I will do a yield and smoke report on all the plants in the next couple weeks. I likely will include some finishing thoughts here and there and what I learned this time.

I hope everyone enjoyed this grow and I welcome everyone to join my new grow:Ase's Perpetual Journal

White Rhino - These colas were the widest and this plant has an incredible smell to it. Going to be a good yield
IMG_229133.JPG

IMG_229630.JPG

Chemdawg - This plant has been my absolute best. Incredibly sticky and so many good cola sites. Can't wait to enter it into the Plant of the Month contest next month.

In case people forgot, this is the training I did to this plant. It's the bottom right plant and I supercropped every stem on it.
IMG_134041.JPG

Tops
IMG_231123.JPG

No Flash
IMG_231229.JPG

Flash
IMG_231318.JPG

Trimmed
IMG_232620.JPG

What does she smell like Asesino? We need all the dirty details.

PW, I just ordered some Dinachem beans. From what I've ready, it's supposed to be some really good stuff. Let's hope so.

What does she smell like Asesino? We need all the dirty details.

PW, I just ordered some Dinachem beans. From what I've ready, it's supposed to be some really good stuff. Let's hope so.

Can't wait to jar it up to get the real smell. It's got a very deep skunky/earthy pungent smell with a diesel aftersmell. When I open my drying tent that first pungent earthy smell just almost makes your nose squish up a bit. Then the second smell is more balanced. Hoping it tastes half as good as it smells!

That sounds delicious man. I love diesel/chem strains. If you get a good one, it's all you ever need.

That sounds delicious man. I love diesel/chem strains. If you get a good one, it's all you ever need.

Yeah this is a good one for sure and I have one more seed of it so once I grow it again I will keep it as a mother and clone it. Probably going to do the same with either the Ayahuasca as well, I like it a lot.

Now to find a couple good Sativa plants (which I've started in my other journal) and then I'll have 3-4 mothers and a good mix of Sativa/Indica. That's the rough plan as of now anyways.

Back
Top Bottom