Asesino's Mystery Girl and Clones ScrOG - Coco Coir

I haven't been by much this grow but impressed as always. I think this White Rhino beats the one you have in POTM.

Thanks Kingston! I agree with you 100%. Very interested in the final yield to see how the two compare. If only they were done a week earlier...

Thanks for stopping by! I've got a perpetual journal now you should follow and then no more changing journals anymore every grow.

Little Chemdawg harvest

Little Chemdawg dried the fastest and that's no surprise considering it was the smallest. I took a clone of the Chemdawg that is drying currently because I wanted to keep it going. Then I realized both tents were going to be 12/12 and that I either needed to discard it or just grow it. Problem is I just transplanted it a couple days back and topped it like the day before but I grew it anyways.

Ended up with 18 grams. Not bad for an experiment and what I knew was not great timing for the plant. The bud is bulky and popcorning out everywhere on this one. Pretty cool.

No Flash
IMG_234316.JPG

Flash
IMG_234419.JPG

Jar
IMG_234519.JPG

It's pretty hot in the Pacific Northwest right now so might take my drying time for the other plants faster than I'd like. Hopefully not.

Purple Trainwreck Harvest

I did not have much hope for the Purple Trainwreck as it was a clone of one that just didn't do very well last run. This stuff is much frostier and smellier and there is a lot more bud than leaf. I think my Nitrogen was likely too high last time leading to more vegetation and less bud growth at the wrong time. I also had springtails (little white bugs) that ate decomposed material and when they digest it turns into nitrogen. I didn't really account for that enough either. Humidity is lower now than during the winter so I don't think I will see them again for a while. Overall, I do think those little bugs helped and would gladly welcome them back.

I trim my plants relatively close and the trim is primo for edibles and butter and such. If I didn't do this I would leave more on as it is awesome for smoking joints and blunts. I will include some edibles posts in this journal sometime now that I have a perpetual going but basically the plant was 86 grams of useable bud. 73 grams was flower and 13 grams of solid trim (all has crystals on it).

I feel like this girl was definitely behind both the White Rhino and Chemdawg so if I got 3 oz with her then I am excited to start trimming the Chemdawg and White Rhino.

IMG_239521.JPG

White Rhino and Chemdawg harvest

Between the two plants I was hoping to get 200 grams. These two were the best looking and I thought they would probably split the numbers pretty evenly. The plants looked about the same size and height. That didn't end up being the case at all.

Last grow my White Rhino was a beast and I thought this plant looked better. The colas were fatter but did seem to not be quite as long. There was not a lot of undergrowth either, just the top colas and a few underneath that. In the end this White Rhino netted me 90 grams. A little short of what I thought it would get and it made me really wonder what I would get with my Chemdawg now. The Purple Trainwreck was really what threw everything off. I did not expect to get what I did off it (nugs are incredibly dense) so then my expectations for the White Rhino and Chemdawg were now probably a little high. Didn't give the Purple Trainwreck enough credit. Lesson learned.

IMG_241125.JPG
IMG_241026.JPG

That bring me to my pride and joy. This Chemdawg had the most powerful smell and it had nice long colas. There was a good chunk of medium buds lower down too. The smell is almost hard to handle. If my face was over it trimming for too long I would have to take a break or my stomach started to feel nauseous. It's sticky and dense, if I could grow every plant this way I would be incredibly happy.

The Chemdawg pulled through in the end and netted me a weight of 144 grams. So maybe in the end the surprise was more that White Rhino wasn't just a little bit more considering it's mother but I can't mad, the two together 232 grams. This Chemdawg was amazing. That's all I can really say. My best plant for both quality and yield so far.

IMG_241329.JPG
IMG_241423.JPG
IMG_241731.JPG

I will do a smoke report in about a week and a half on all of the strains and then this will be completely done. The journey for these clones is over!

Summary of yields
2 Ayahuasca Purples - 156 grams
1 Purple Trainwreck - 86 grams
1 White Rhino - 90 grams
1 Chemdawg - 144 grams

Between 5 plants it ended up being 476 grams. Little Chemdawg was an experiment so I didn't want to include it in the numbers. Basically my average this grow per plant ended up being 95 grams. Those are pretty good numbers for me. My average on my last grow was 63 grams per plant and that was only because my White Rhino was so big that grow.

I can say I am pretty proud of this grow. This is my one year mark of growing and I got 17oz between 5 plants. One of my Ayahuasca's was pretty small (1.5 ounces) as well so if I take that one out then I almost got a pound between the 4 main clones. I think from here on out my goal is to grow 16oz/4 plants (if they are photos and not autos). I was pretty close this time so it shouldn't be hard to do. I have more experience and knowledge now. We will see if I can do it in my perpetual journal, Ase's Perpetual Grow.

Smoke Report

Sorry this is a day late but all of the strains noticeably had cured to "the next level" just starting 2 days ago and I wanted to re-test them all.

Ayahuasca Purple - Plain and simple this strain will make you relax and put you to sleep. The high is kind of wild and makes you feel a little anxious and like your blood is pumping a little faster. The taste of it is very muddled and kind of bland(hits harsh) but the smell is piney with a hint of sour citrus, one of my favorite smells. This strain gets me the most high and most relaxed but the consequence is usually a nap or bedtime. I've noticed if I smoke it during the day and do some physical activity or something I feel really tired and have gotten headaches. If your plan is to veg out inside and watch a movie and sleep then this might be one of the best strains I've ever had to do that. I highly recommend this strain when used it in the right scenarios.

White Rhino - This smells a ton better than its mother did. Very piney and refreshing. If you smell a lot of it at a time your nose almost feels cold on the end, even though it's not. The high is clear headed and gives you lots of energy. This is my most sativa feeling of them all. Great for outdoors or activities. Coming down from the high is very clean and not groggy at all. It doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks but the high is solid and the boost of energy and relaxation is nice. It also gives you a 50/50 head/body high which is nice and even.

Purple Trainwreck - This strain and the most significant change between mom and clone. It was still leafier then I wanted but the smoke and smell is way better. The smell is a very deep earthy smell and kind of smells a bit like blueberry. There is also a hint of caramel. Kind of strange but the high is great. It is a lot like the Ayahuasca Purple but it doesn't make me feel tired or totally incapacitated. The flavor is very mild also which is an improvement from the harsher Ayahuasca Purple.

Chemdawg - Alright Pennywise, here's what you've been waiting for! This one just had turned the corner of it being in a good curing spot. The Chemdawg has an incredibly clear high. In fact, I had smoked Ayahuasca Purple during the day the other day and felt so groggy. Slept for a bit and still woke up groggy and tired. I took a hit of this Chemdawg and my body just felt light like a feather. The clouds disappeared from my brain and I was back to normal. It also helped me feel less nauseous and get rid of a headache. It is a great day time smoke for around the house. Doesn't inhibit you from doing work and gives you a little bump in energy. Not enough to where if you smoked it at night you couldn't get to sleep either, just enough to make your body and mind feel happy and light. Prior to this point I thought it was just kind of mediocre but after this last weekend this Chemdawg might be my overall favorite. Still has that funkadelic smell to it as well but the taste is very diesel. Still sticks all over the place too. It's hard to grind up or even pull apart without it gumming up everything. Good problem to have!

Thank you all for joining me for this journal. It was an adventure and a blast. Please follow my perpetual journal! Would love to see all the same faces over there. This one is in the books.

Thanks for all your hard work on the smoke reports! ;) Okay, seriously, getting it written down clearly is a big challenge for me, and four potent harvests at once, that deserves reps! :high-five: Awesome reports.

Thanks Kingston! I've got 7 different strains and 3 of them autos in my perpetual journal. That's going to be a bit chaotic for me I think. Lol. I love a challenge though!

Your clarity always seems to be improving though. CK and you were two of my first forum grow buddies and all 3 of us have come a long way in the last year!

Smoke Report

Sorry this is a day late but all of the strains noticeably had cured to "the next level" just starting 2 days ago and I wanted to re-test them all.

Ayahuasca Purple - Plain and simple this strain will make you relax and put you to sleep. The high is kind of wild and makes you feel a little anxious and like your blood is pumping a little faster. The taste of it is very muddled and kind of bland(hits harsh) but the smell is piney with a hint of sour citrus, one of my favorite smells. This strain gets me the most high and most relaxed but the consequence is usually a nap or bedtime. I've noticed if I smoke it during the day and do some physical activity or something I feel really tired and have gotten headaches. If your plan is to veg out inside and watch a movie and sleep then this might be one of the best strains I've ever had to do that. I highly recommend this strain when used it in the right scenarios.

White Rhino - This smells a ton better than its mother did. Very piney and refreshing. If you smell a lot of it at a time your nose almost feels cold on the end, even though it's not. The high is clear headed and gives you lots of energy. This is my most sativa feeling of them all. Great for outdoors or activities. Coming down from the high is very clean and not groggy at all. It doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks but the high is solid and the boost of energy and relaxation is nice. It also gives you a 50/50 head/body high which is nice and even.

Purple Trainwreck - This strain and the most significant change between mom and clone. It was still leafier then I wanted but the smoke and smell is way better. The smell is a very deep earthy smell and kind of smells a bit like blueberry. There is also a hint of caramel. Kind of strange but the high is great. It is a lot like the Ayahuasca Purple but it doesn't make me feel tired or totally incapacitated. The flavor is very mild also which is an improvement from the harsher Ayahuasca Purple.

Chemdawg - Alright Pennywise, here's what you've been waiting for! This one just had turned the corner of it being in a good curing spot. The Chemdawg has an incredibly clear high. In fact, I had smoked Ayahuasca Purple during the day the other day and felt so groggy. Slept for a bit and still woke up groggy and tired. I took a hit of this Chemdawg and my body just felt light like a feather. The clouds disappeared from my brain and I was back to normal. It also helped me feel less nauseous and get rid of a headache. It is a great day time smoke for around the house. Doesn't inhibit you from doing work and gives you a little bump in energy. Not enough to where if you smoked it at night you couldn't get to sleep either, just enough to make your body and mind feel happy and light. Prior to this point I thought it was just kind of mediocre but after this last weekend this Chemdawg might be my overall favorite. Still has that funkadelic smell to it as well but the taste is very diesel. Still sticks all over the place too. It's hard to grind up or even pull apart without it gumming up everything. Good problem to have!

Thank you all for joining me for this journal. It was an adventure and a blast. Please follow my perpetual journal! Would love to see all the same faces over there. This one is in the books.

Thanks for the reports on the strains, great info since I have beans for 3 out of 4 (White Rhino is the missing bean). I am looking forward to growing that Ayahuasca Purple and Purple Trainwreck.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom