SofaKing Dope Scrogs Cinderella While Taming A Web Of White Widow In Coco

Due to some bad weather i lost power at 630 last night and it still hasnt been restored. Kinda having a panick attack because no power means the plants are coming up on 24 hours of dark!! Im pretty sure that means im screwed if anyone has any tips please post them ive never had this issue and hope i didnt loose my entire crop this close to the end.

Grow emergency!! Help! Does anyone up right now know what to due during a power outtage? I lost my power at 645pm friday night my light cycle is 7am lights on 7pm lights off my lights have been out for 2 days but my reg lights on is 7am i just got power back do i change my cycle and go lights on right now or wait till my 7am please help if have advice i only have about 20 days remaining on this grow and cant decide if its better to get light to them asap or keep the integrity of my cycle

I would think you have a better chance with it being dark rather than light for 2 days... ( could have been very cloudy) personally I'd want to get light to them asap as their rhythm has been interrupted already. dunno if it's a better way

I would think you have a better chance with it being dark rather than light for 2 days... ( could have been very cloudy) personally I'd want to get light to them asap as their rhythm has been interrupted already. dunno if it's a better way
Thanks bro! Yea i decided to go ahead and just get the lights back on my new schedule is lights on midnight' lights off noon. So far everything actually looks really healthy and happy, zero signs of stress! I still wont feel out of the woods for about a week. Thankyou for the advice ill try to get a few pics up little later. ✌

Ok so as promised heres a few pics of the white widow.

And here are a few of the c99 im sure they didnt love 60 hours of dark but they dont look too upset.

So there they are hopefully i can still get a decent representation of a harvest here in a couple weeks! And again thanks to slinks and anyone else ive recieved advice on power outtages from!! ✌✌

Day 45 of 12/12 and despite having no power for a couple days i think we are going to be ok. Now i just need to decide when i want to chop so i can make sure things are ready.
Ive scoured the internet for the best time to harvest c-99 and there are die hards on either side. Some say 49-54 days if you want the true "holy grail". Others say if you wait 60+ days until you see some amber trichs youll be greatly rewarded...... Im just sick of buying street weed! But also like anyone who grows i want it to blow my buddys minds when they try it lol. Im keeping a close eye on the trichs, they arent telling me much they are consistently inconsistant cloudy in areas and completely clear in others so im letting them ride for now.
Tomorrow im gonna pick a victim and whichever is farthest along ill start to flush although its not totally necessary yet.

The lesser maintained ww starting to swell.
Scrog buddy is pretty happy too!
C99 getting swole up but still doesnt look quite there to me? Its day 49 12/12 for all the girls.

The last shot is from the back side of the cindy scrog. The pic before is from the front. C99s will be getting straight water and heavy 16 flush from here out as they have for the last 3 days. The ww will get one last heavy feeding tonight and then a tappered off flush. If you guys have any opinion on when to take these girls down please chime in. Keepem sticky! :yummy::ganjamon:

Couple pics from this am.

Last one is the smallest cindy started late. She was way off to the side of 600, you can tell which side had light i hardly touched her.

Last two are ww i dont know why but my pics are uploading sideways? Ill try to figure it out should be chopping pretty soon!:passitleft:

Today is 56 of 12/12 i chopped the 2 smallest c99s one at day 50, the other at day 54. I really dont think they were ready but i didnt wanna miss out on any of the "true cindy" effects ive heard you get by early harvests. The c99 scrog is looking good one of them looks about done, its the smaller of the 2. Its also the stickiest plant ive grown to date!:p her bigger sister looks like a frakenstien monster, she has looked strange since the flip and had to keep up on my checks to make sure she isnt a hermie. I havent seen anything definate eitherway and im still banking on her being ok. The plan is to take the cindys down by day 60!
I havent taken any of the white widows down yet. The place i got the seeds recomends 55-65 days and at day 56 only 1 of 4 wws looks close. They all smell delicious its hard to not harvest them all now but like 5 amber trichs on an entire plant doesnt give me a warm and fuzzy. Besides im going to have a log jam of trimming to do so i wanna spread it out. I figure when i go to turn my lights on at midnight i chop one ww and by the time i have that and the few remaining cindy branches rough trimmed itll be cindy scrog time!!:cheer:Then im gonna try to push the white widow scrog off till closer to 65 days..... Assuming they are done. So thats where we are at, full grow room, half full dry room and alot of work to get done! Ill try to post some pics later on on. :slide::yahoo:

Maybe the last pics of the c99 scrog about time to harvest those babies! I took one of the small wws lastnight, sooooo sticky i love it.

Las two are the ww scrog... They are really looking good but im gonna give em a week or so. So far im pretty proud of how this grow rounding out.

Things are getting real! Its trimming time! I chopped a scrog cindy yesterday on day 58 she was really starting to yellow out and i have to space them out cuz i only have so much room in my dry room. Im really hoping to break a pound on the cindy i took down but im not sure if ill eben be close, im a horrible judge of wieght on the plant but everything seems pretty dense. Oyeah and crazy sticky. I alternate between 4 sets of shears and still constantly have to stop and clean them. So heres her last pic alive and dead.

I might be a pussy because it really makes me sad to cut them down after spending 5 1/2 months spoiling them.:rollit:

Thanks jax for the kind words! The c99 was a pleasant surprise i think loosing power for over 60 hours in the middle of week 5 probly will lower the final yeild, they didnt really seem to get a whole lot bigger after that. I still think my final weights will be atleast respectable.
Ill be back on soon for a better update ive been down for a few days with the flu, timing couldnt be worse.

So its been kinda insane here trying to get everything trimmed i couldnt touch it for a week and a half due to the flu. Also all of my helpers then got it so ive been living a trim nightmare getting it all done. That first pic is a scrog c99, kinda confused because i didnt think they could purple. But about half of the tops on one plant turned purply and that plants nugs also smell like cotton candy?

So its been kinda insane here trying to get everything trimmed i couldnt touch it for a week and a half due to the flu. Also all of my helpers then got it so ive been living a trim nightmare getting it all done. That first pic is a scrog c99, kinda confused because i didnt think they could purple. But about half of the tops on one plant turned purply and that plants nugs also smell like cotton candy?
Lovely buds my friend

how have the nighttime temperatures been , below 70?
I got a lot of purple this year in one corner of my tent due to 67° nights maybe that's why you got some purple

Back
Top Bottom