Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1728913284.jpg

420-magazine-mobile828626240.jpg

1 of my 4 plants is dropping heavily and I'm trying to figure out why. Running sour diesel 2 weeks into flowering under 1000w hps in a 4x4

Last watered/nuted (using the fox farm trio, still using veg nutes) Saturday morning and they looked fine until Sunday afternoon. Poked some holes in the soil to draw air to the roots but it hasn't helped. No signs of pests from what I can see

420-magazine-mobile1634674106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1578734629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile268621431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593606079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile207316381.jpg

these babies are 10 days old since they sprouted, i have the general hydroponics flora series along with calimagic. the #2 flower is drooping alittle, im thinking from overwatering so i'm gonna let her dry out and water her later tonight. #1 flower looks nice and perky and seems to be loving her (i hope it's a her) environment. okay so my question is when should i top them and how long should i let it heal before topping them again? i'm planning on topping and lsting them afterwards. the nodes are pretty tightly spaced which i'm assuming is a good thing. any help is very appreciated! i'm watering with nutes for the first time today also!

What do you thinks up with this plant it's my only temperamental one out of them all!! I feed fox farm nuts. I just gave it some nutrients on Sunday I may flush tomorrow.
420-magazine-mobile1951584640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839379523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1459534995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1634674106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1578734629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile268621431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593606079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile207316381.jpg

these babies are 10 days old since they sprouted, i have the general hydroponics flora series along with calimagic. the #2 flower is drooping alittle, im thinking from overwatering so i'm gonna let her dry out and water her later tonight. #1 flower looks nice and perky and seems to be loving her (i hope it's a her) environment. okay so my question is when should i top them and how long should i let it heal before topping them again? i'm planning on topping and lsting them afterwards. the nodes are pretty tightly spaced which i'm assuming is a good thing. any help is very appreciated! i'm watering with nutes for the first time today also!

Hey mate!
Feel free to check out my ongoing journal, I Topped a WW at the 3rd node and LST'd into scrog, not far from where you are now in terms of size.
What's the medium? Unless it's coco I wouldn't water those solo cups till they feel almost dry. Maybe once every 2-3days, but, all depends on the soil.

Hey mate!
Feel free to check out my ongoing journal, I Topped a WW at the 3rd node and LST'd into scrog, not far from where you are now in terms of size.
What's the medium? Unless it's coco I wouldn't water those solo cups till they feel almost dry. Maybe once every 2-3days so the roots can take off, but, all depends on the soil.

More drainage will help if it's overwatering issues, can cut slots in the cup, or add more holes if it's holding to much

Got a question for you could I put auto outside in the UK would it flower when the weather is unpredictable?
Not sure I'd if you would try early miss auto from crop king seeds as long as temp never goes below 10 your good.

to much N better flush asap
Same problem as mine?
420-magazine-mobile263248902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile310377942.jpg

420-magazine-mobile682309551.jpg
I'm feeding 2.5 ml grow micro bloom per 2 litre ph perfect in pro mix hp with 2 ml cal mag per 2 litre as well. Daily. Tent about 350 true watts at tops. Lights ate 15-17 inches away day two of week 1 flowering. Should I flush tomorrow? Just fed. Lol thanks in advance Temps are 28 c rh 55 . . . .

Hey mate!
What's the medium? Unless it's coco I wouldn't water those solo cups till they feel almost dry. Maybe once every 2-3days, but, all depends on the soil.

sadly it's miracle grow soil without the slow release nutrients i think but i'm going to transplant into a different brand of soil. i'm going to be gone for a couple days so i watered today and won't be watering for another like 2-3 days. thanks for the tip on water. ill definitely be watering at least every other day.

Same problem as mine?
420-magazine-mobile263248902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile310377942.jpg

420-magazine-mobile682309551.jpg
I'm feeding 2.5 ml grow micro bloom per 2 litre ph perfect in pro mix hp with 2 ml cal mag per 2 litre as well. Daily. Tent about 350 true watts at tops. Lights ate 15-17 inches away day two of week 1 flowering. Should I flush tomorrow? Just fed. Lol thanks in advance Temps are 28 c rh 55 . . . .

May just be high levels of Potassium as you go into flower, unless it gets out of control, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. A little nute burn coming into and during flowering is an okay indicator that your giving them the max amount of nutes. Can give them a flush if the burning accelerates.
Is it universal across the plant or only on a few leaves / areas?
What's your medium?

Nice healthy looking plant!

May just be high levels of Potassium as you go into flower, unless it gets out of control, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. A little nute burn coming into and during flowering is an okay indicator that your giving them the max amount of nutes. Can give them a flush if the burning accelerates.
Is it universal across the plant or only on a few leaves / areas?
What's your medium?
Thanks for answering.

Yes this is my first photo grow white cookies crop king seeds feminized. Medium is pro mix hp with clay pebbles on top layer. And 10 percent perlite added. In 5 gallon plastic pot. One in 3 gall fabric. Good to k own about the max maybe I'll just back off a tad and see how she responds. Thank you.

Thanks for answering.

Yes this is my first photo grow white cookies crop king seeds feminized. Medium is pro mix hp with clay pebbles on top layer. And 10 percent perlite added. In 5 gallon plastic pot. One in 3 gall fabric. Good to k own about the max maybe I'll just back off a tad and see how she responds. Thank you.
Also its only a few leaves. Fans.

Thanks for answering.

White cookies ! Nice!! Sounds awesome.
White widows don't need much nute love, Cookies are typically hungry little strains! Haha, best of luck finding a happy balance on the nute levels.
Have you got an EC pen or meter? Testing the run off after a plain water flush will be a sure way to tell you if it's an excess of nutes. It could be sign on nute lockout, but the CalMag should be keeping that at bay.
Would be interested in seeing more of your grow if you had a journal, I haven't heard of that premix medium before.

White cookies ! Nice!! Sounds awesome.
White widows don't need much nute love, Cookies are typically hungry little strains! Haha, best of luck finding a happy balance on the nute levels.
Have you got an EC pen or meter? Testing the run off after a plain water flush will be a sure way to tell you if it's an excess of nutes. It could be sign on nute lockout, but the CalMag should be keeping that at bay.
Would be interested in seeing more of your grow if you had a journal, I haven't heard of that premix medium before.
Yes i kinda had a rough start learning. It's complicated . But white cookies I'll be continuing until the end on my kings true grow thread. Also have s pro mix hp early miss auto journal going. Outdoor. It's been a fun ride so far.

Back
Top Bottom