Assist a newbie with growing some Bombay!

bcuz92

Hey there, I'm new to this website and I just recently started a grow log not that long ago and if yall could help with tips and motivate me with good compliments (if they are well deserved haha) I recently purchased a 600 watt dimmable ballast kit and nuts and everything else needed.

Hope to hear from ya!

Have you started a journal?

Consider posting the link here so we can check it out. Also? Check out the information I the FAQ about starting a grow journal. Get that setup right and you're laughing.

Hope to see you around!

Here's a link to his journal. If you are looking for it.

Welcome aboard bcuz, hope you enjoy the many features and benefits that this site has to offer. Keep it green, cheers

20160220_152013.jpg
20160220_152011.jpg

Honestly, there just bagseed... I grew one in the summertime once and it had a strong citrus grapefruit smell and it grew one lateral bud going up and a couple smaller ones but I LST'd it this time so there are 8-12 budsites on each of my 2 biggest plants.

20160220_152030.jpg
20160222_122429.jpg

I think that dark green one that im holding apart is a hermie... U think its worth keeping jt going pigeon420? Theyve only been on 12/12 for 7 days and already been preflowered and already making lil buds

Rifleman!! You should be a comedian lol I'm just joking but I try but I have a long ways to go my temperature gauge says its like 92 but the plants are growing vigorously and they're beautiful and there not getting burnt at all and I can hold my hand under the light right by the canopy with the top side of my hand for over 30 seconds and it doesn't feel hot at all just feels warm and the breeze from the fan is all i feel... so I think that 75 to 85 degrees thing is a bunch of bogus because maybe this temperature gauge just isn't reading right and I have the sensor on the top of the pot about an inch and a half from the tallest Cola (baby colas in training in my case lol)

Back
Top Bottom