Australian seeds bank recommendations

ringusworm

Hello all knowing and wise council of all things good.:Namaste:
I have lurked long enough and learnt a tonne of stuff,half of which my brain may retain.
Its been a long time since i grew in door,starting in the closet literally.:rofl:
I finally sighed up.:thumb:
Do any Australia forum members have positive affidavits about receiving seeds from the rest of the world.:thanks:
I have privately emailed a few(2) 420 sponsors and received a fairly standard re-assurance that they could deliver.
As i see it, there is no point purchasing lights or any peripherals if i don't start with good seed stock.
I have read a few similar post and they seem to die once someone puts up a link to the sponsors page.
I like the price and variety of Herbies seeds.
Herbies post from the UK?, which i prefer as any parcel coming from Amsterdam would surely get red flagged.
Any help would be great, i am itching to get started.
Hope i am in the right part of the forum ?
Regards
Ringus

Hey Matey, "Attitude Seedbank" based in the UK has been very reliable for me and my friends. It was renamed to "cannabis-seeds-bank" a little while ago, but if you Google Attitude Seedbank it will still link you to it.
Roughly 12 of 14 Packages got through not a problem, and the 2 that did "get lost" were re-shipped straight away because we had paid a little extra for guaranteed shipping. Postage with guarantee to Aus is a bit less than $40, and if you use the discount code "420" at the checkout, you get 10% off total cost of order. Plus, this seedbank gives you a lot of good free seeds depending on how much you spend.
Cannot recommend highly enough. Only downside is that they do not accept MasterCard or PayPal, only Visa or Bank Deposit.

Good Luck :)

I have ordered from at least half a dozen places, from different countries and everyone of them arrived. Once an order from BC BUD didn't arrive on the estimated date, I emailed them and they sent out another lot and received them in 14 Days.

Tried Herbies two weeks ago, price was right.
No seeds so far and no response to my follow up email.
They took payment for tracked shipment then informed me that it would be sent regular /no tracking number as tracked items were having issues getting through.
So I'm down £10 in postage.
No offer to reimburse or add a seed or two to make up the ten pounds.
Sitting here looking at a brand new 144x5 reflector from Mars hydro, pots, nutes ,testers ,carbon filter.
Without seeds it's all just pretty junk.
Can the two gentlemen that PM resend your messages again please, as I got paranoid and deleted all mail.

31st came and no seeds, Herbie was really good and refunded.
Found a interstate seed bank, recieved in 4 days from order.
2 Skunk # fem( i was free)
1 Auto skunk
1 power Africa( durban poison x skunk genetics)
All have germinated and are now into week two.
Next order already lined up Californian trainwreck

No personal experience yet but I too have been looking into this. Been reading lots and learning lots here but just recently also signed up to Oz Stoners. They have a link to seed bank reviews which I found very helpful - you can search by seedbank name, region of the world etc...and perhaps most helpfully, by user rating! There seem to be plenty of seedbanks that have a good rep for getting them into Aus (and re-delivering if not) and providing quality seeds with high germ rates - Bonza looks good to me.

Someone Pm about yantra seeds into NZ, i cannot reply as im new here.
Give it a go i say, would suspect less scrutiny than Europe.

Back
Top Bottom