Auto Flower question

Misterantony

so as some of you know you have seen my set up etc, but i have 3 auto flowers (white russian) i had 2 questions about it

I'm using coco soil so I'm 2 weeks into the grow and there about 4-5 inches tall, i have a 8 liter bottle of water with nutes in, a root nute and hesi tnt.. everynthing seems to be ok but does anybody use a schedule for auto flower? what nutes ect when and what in flowering?

2nd question is can auto flowers be fim-ed??

peace too you allll

I'll send you a private mail with a PDF link to a HESI coco nutrient grow guide :thumb:

Linking of non related sponsor sites if often frowned upon by forum admin & may be removed...Questions & Answers - Links

Never ever, FIM, LST, HST, Top, or any sort of manipulation EVER with an auto.

Let the auto just grow naturally and feed it optimally or else yield will suffer beyond belief.

jimmy is pretty spot on with saying never...as a general rule of thumb.
However, I would just like to interject that sometimes, an advanced auto grower will pick an auto based on sativas that grow really tall, taller than the planned grow room. these are an ideal candidate to be fimmed.

if you want to play with an auto, you need to pick a strain bigger than your intended size as you WILL lose growth and yield by manipulation, so the benefits have to outweigh the costs.

Back
Top Bottom