1st Journal

Misterantony

Set up is a dr90 grow tent
200 watt cfl light
Rvk 125e2extractor fan
In fan is a vents 125
And a small clip on fan.

Currently got 3x White Russians auto and one Lemmon haze normal in there

Plan is to just veg in the tent and flower outside :)

Subbed dooder! Now I can tell you from experience that pictures bring home the bacon or in this case journal subscribers. The nice thing about having a lot of subscribers is that you'll get a more thorough blend of opinions. But I've said it before, its better to have a couple good growers following your work rather than 100 opinionated know-it-alls. So good luck with your grow and I'll see you on here. I invite you to my journal as well! Just click on the link below this post. Later :peace:

image3540.jpg

This is coming of two weeks from seed ps the Lemmon haze never made it :(

I've heard that the tall spindley ones are often males but in my experience the males have looked a lot like the females. Probably strain dependant...

I notice a little bit of leaf curl at the edges of some of your leaves, what is the temperature of your grow area? if it is not temperature related it may be a magnesium deficiency, if it is a magnesium deficiency treat it with one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts in pH adjusted water.

I'm genuinely sorry for hi-jacking your post. I have been trying to figure out how to post one here but have had no luck in finding a start thread button anywhere. At the top left of the page is a reply to thread but nowhere do I see anything in regards to starting a thread. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Go to 'Grow Room', then go to 'Frequently Asked Questions', At this point there should be a box that says,"Start new Thread" in the top left hand side of the page.

Go to 'Grow Room', then go to 'Frequently Asked Questions', At this point there should be a box that says,"Start new Thread" in the top left hand side of the page.

Cheers mate. I was being the noob that I am in this forum not that I'm a noob to growing just was a bit slow on the get up. Old mate Ricorico had been very helpful but cheers for taking the time to give me the goto. Much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom