Two Philips Daylight 315s - Six Secret Jardin 22W/55W LED Strips - Four Painkiller XL

Re: Two Philips Daylight 315s - Six Secret Jardin 22W/55W LED Strips - Four Painkille

Sorry to hear that! If I'm honest, your threads are the only ones I actually participate in. We have a similar set up/ experience in terms of time, but you're knocking em out of the park when it comes to the end figures!!

So are the ones in your new tent now the first ones you've started from seed as well? Are you concerned at all running such high numbers too?

What has you running with 20L pots, is that going to be as a replacement for your Autopots?

My last crop was the OG kush by dinafem with then new 315 agros. Got 2 42w secret jardin battens on the way too for supplemental lighting. Bought originally from a seller who said my package went missing then he would send more, then he forgot to send, then he realized they didn't have more stock until next week... told him not to bother and I ordered from HG hydro online yesterday. Already 6 days into flip so the clock is ticking.

Got 4 x dinafem skunk #1 and 1 x bros Grimm Cinderella 99. Got lucky that Cindy is now showing signs of sex and is female! Woop. Managed to pick up some airdomes too and I'm trying these for the first time.

The mold can be a right twat, had 3/4 spots with the OG kush and managed to get it and contain it, but it spreads like wildfire. Do you find it difficult with having a 5ft area and the screen to navigate getting in to check all the buds? Sometimes I have to go underneath the screen. The things we do for that big weigh .

Where did you pick the seeds up? I always end up with loads of freebies from attitude that end up wasted a lot of the time. I'm a fiend for getting similar characteristics and flower times to keep everything timely in there.

Re: Two Philips Daylight 315s - Six Secret Jardin 22W/55W LED Strips - Four Painkille

Hi CombatWombat :) cheers for that mate!

Got a few pics for ya

The small vegging plants i grew from clones, they are number one cheese

The flowering plants are painkiller xl and they are from clones too

I have got white lemon seeds ready to go at the start of january - got em from a local shop, they are by strain hunters

picked another little moldy bit off last night, only a few days to go now, hopefully it will stay limited ;)

You will do well with those SG LEDs, they are powerful considering how little electricity they draw!

20171214_201514.jpg
20171214_201502.jpg

20171214_201626.jpg

20171214_201545.jpg
20171214_201524.jpg

Last two shots are from the veg tent

20171214_201831.jpg
20171214_201748.jpg

Those are some serious buds. Very nicely done. And I checked in just in time for the chop show, awesome. Thanks for the heads up on the mold thing, I'll be watching closely.

Those are some serious buds. Very nicely done. And I checked in just in time for the chop show, awesome. Thanks for the heads up on the mold thing, I'll be watching closely.

Nice one SD

Your scrog looks bustin too :) when do u crop?

Mine have got one more light cycle i reckon

Gonna turn the lights off sunday, let em sit in dark for 48 hours then choppy chop chop time

Can hardly wait, it's been long enuff, down to the last scraps of my last lot!

I'm 3 weeks to the day away from chopping if my schedule is right.

Sounds like you're harvest is just in the nick of time. Running out should never be an option...:high-five:

I'm 3 weeks to the day away from chopping if my schedule is right.

Sounds like you're harvest is just in the nick of time. Running out should never be an option...:high-five:

I know man! I've almost had to reach into my pocket this week and actually pay for some smoke! Outrageous

Dogwash, I've read your journal & I'm subbed. In search of new knowledge.

Thanks SP! I haven't put loads of details in this journal but I'm happy to answer any queries

Wasn't gonna bother doing a journal for my white lemon permagrow this year but i might do if anyone is interested :)

Thanks SP! I haven't put loads of details in this journal but I'm happy to answer any queries

Wasn't gonna bother doing a journal for my white lemon permagrow this year but i might do if anyone is interested :)
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll be there. I do some detail, because I may need to go back for my own research purposes . Whatever nutrients you're using, seem to be keeping plants healthy ?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll be there. I do some detail, because I may need to go back for my own research purposes . Whatever nutrients you're using, seem to be keeping plants healthy ?

20170614_144254.jpg

These are the nutes I use mate - I use Gold Label as my core and also use some extras at specific times from other ranges e.g. green planet

I kinda follow the gold label chart but i have modified it a bit to suit SCROG grow - they don't allow enough magnesium early on which caused problems when i was first starting - I realised the Mg def problems occur when the plant starts to get real leafy when i bush it out by LST so I boost it the same as the other elements now

Also they don't allow for enough PK in the advanced flowering stages - again I suspect this may be cos i grow intense SCROG - so i take it just a little further than chart says at week six i think

I also use Green Planet Dense which goes in one day a week in the last three weeks, I do it on the Sunday as I usually give them a water flush in the sunday - it is a K booster to help the buds get like it says on the tin, DENSE lol

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom