2nd Grow - 2xKush & 2xDiesel Autos - 600W LED & 200-600W HPS - CocoCoir

420-magazine-mobile1708616690.jpg
a

I removed the LEDs and put the HPS in about an hour ago at 400w.

Like you said pennywise, they will go when they are ready and by the looks of it today they have!

As you can see I did a bit of training as an experiment.

420-magazine-mobile2047078291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2105942110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268341153.jpg
420-magazine-mobile490801213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064029654.jpg

Guys im having watering issues.

I am never getting any run off, using coco in smart pots. Thinking i was underwatering I possible did the opposite and gave each plant a feed of 4L (each plant!) still no run off from the bottom of the pots.

Am i doing something wrong? Plants seem to be doing great

No, they will be dry because they are growing a lot. Feed them as much as they can take, its helping making the plants grow fast. I feed my 7 week old Autos between 2 - 3 litres a day. I give them a feed 3 times a day, then once a week let them drink the Coco dry.

No, they will be dry because they are growing a lot. Feed them as much as they can take, its helping making the plants grow fast. I feed my 7 week old Autos between 2 - 3 litres a day. I give them a feed 3 times a day, then once a week let them drink the Coco dry.

Thanks for the help and advice.

Are you feeding with nutes or just phd water everytime?

3times a day may be a bit difficult as im at work but i could do before i leave, when i get hom and before bed time i guess :)

I'm assuming that was 2-3L per plant?

Sorry, should have been a bit clearer, yes its per plant. Thats on a very hot day, usually its about 1.5lt a day. I give them about 500ml in each feed, I use a water bottle with couple of holes in the lid, I found squirting the water like that has increased the uptake of the water. For some reason there is a lot less run off doing it like that.

Back
Top Bottom