My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID

ThatBoyDean i had to get rid of my power plants just after the switch to 12/12 because they hermied on me leaving me with 6 white widows so i averaged about 4 oz per plant.

Thanks McBudz it will be power plants next grow i will be getting 15 Dp fem seeds in the hope to get 10 nice strong plants out of them filling up the all the space in my tent.

wow.. ive been following this grow from the shadows for quite some time now.. just finally logged in and i must say wow.. i havent checked in in awhile and its amazing to pull that off first try... Bravo Sir! hopefully i have as much luck with my tent aye?? congrats, ill be following the next one officiallly now for sure

Hello folks i thought i would make some hash i had been using my trim to make weed brownies with but with the stuff i had left i used to make hash i didn't have enough to make it worth while investing in a bubble sac so i made my own silk screen i went to a fabric shop and got a 30cm2 piece of fine silk for £2 and for the frame i was going to use 2 cheap picture frames staple the silk to one of them and glue them together but when i went to the shop i found something even better i bought 2 small canvas pictures because the wooden frame inside was perfect they were hannah montana pictures :biglaugh: and were reduced to £1.20 each bargain! but i did feel a little silly buying them. So total cost was £4.40 a lot better then paying £20 which is what a printing shop wanted for one.

Any way i took it to my mates work shop and stapled the silk tightly around one of the frames and used a hot glue gun to glue the 2 frames together.

07062008011.jpg

Here's some of the resin heads that came off about 1/4 ounce of trim sorry about the poor picture quality the resin heads looked a more golden color then they do in the picture.

07062008010.jpg

I put them in a pollen press i bought a few weeks ago.

Pollen_Press.jpg

Here's what i ended up with.

070620080161.jpg

Again sorry about the blurry picture i repeated this process and ended up with about 10 grams of hash it smokes very smooth and has a intensely strong high!

Cheers McBudz i didn't know about the gumby method ive just watched a video on youtube it looks like a good way of doing it also a very cheap way of extracting/collecting the resin heads using ice and water i thought the only way i could do that was to pay lots of money for a bubble sac i probably would of used this method if i knew about it but oh well i had fun making my silk screen. I will definitely be using a method like the gumby one next harvest.

hm ima hafta figure that hash thing out this time.. ive cut up probly 4 grows now n never harvested hash.. never really got it... scissor hash of course yeah but not like that ^... very nice!

Nice looking room and what a great way to break it in. My first grow, well its still my first grow in her third Regeneration, was started from bag seed. Hoping to get some good seeds and start over. Its a great learning expirience. Thanks for sharing

WOW, nice set up and grow!!
You've inspired me to get a similar set up, ill be starting 6-8 plants in a 2.4 x 1.2 x 2.0 under 400mh/600w hps in a month.
I hope to see more from you.
:Namaste:

Ah right on, still. Wish my first crop had even .25 gpw. Lol off a 400w hid my first harvest was less then a oz.

I'm starting a new journal over the next few days. Got it all in order now lol

Good job for a first grow. Or anyone even, you got your stuff on track man.

Also, as I was reading your journal I was pretty stoned. Took me till almost the end to realize you were taking the plants outside for the pics. I'm like wtf how is this dude growing outside in winter lol smokeanotherone lol

Best wishes man.

Back
Top Bottom