DrTentgrows 600w Wardrobe Grow - Power Plant

Just a little advice, if a strain says 8 weeks flower remember thats under optimum conditions with no probs at all. Its usually advised to go a week over if u arent in optimum cond's. Also optimum for one strain could be dif from another so research always helps. The extra week will alllow more resin production and more amber trichs as some density.

Agreed!! My last girl was proof of this, as she had a few hold backs and wasnt an ideal grow really, but she gave me 8oz of nice buds in return, so i CANNOT COMPLAIN! I thought i should have gotten more, but people been saying its ok from one plant in average space?? I Veg d her for a few months, til she hit just under 4ft- then cut lights to 18/6, 15/13 then 12/12, over a week,thats just my way!! She flowered for basically 3 months and was starting to near her end, yellowing droopy leaves falling off her and was packed with trichs,my crappy microscope,gave me the impression she was amber thru most buds, but when i got my 65 x scope...Well, cloudy was the color with prob 10% ambers in her main cola! So my thoughts of letting her go a week or so was prob nearly right, but i had large majority of my contacts tell me she is done-maybe enough for them but i like a big kick in the ass n sit me back..MMMM heaven;) This current girl will be able to have a little more relaxed grow than previous:) Take it EZ, Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;):thumb:

Some harvest pictures, i'm still trying to get the pics i took just before they were harvested hopefully i can get those up soon.

DSCN18552.JPG
DSCN18532.JPG
DSCN18521.JPG
DSCN18511.JPG

The bottom picture is nearly all of it, 2 oz in each of the big air tight jars and about 2 in the cardboard trays and the small jar i'd smoked and got rid of some before this picture was taking. it's really nice weed lovely smell smooth etc also some really nice trim from these plants we made cakes with it and it is very powerful, hope you all enjoyed watching this grow and hopefully get those other pics up soon. peace.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom