2kw contactor relay
digital timers

Soil, pots ect...
1l round deep pots
11l square pots
16l rectangular pots
1m2 drip tray
Soil is a 50/50 mix of canna terra pro plus and plagron light mix
garden lime (to buffer the ph of the soil)
nutrients, canna terra range and Ferro regional flowering nutrients ( better suited to hard water)

Irrigation
120l water butt
circulation pump and air stone
200w tank heater
electronic pH meter

Seeds
Power plant (dutch passion feminized seeds)

Re: DrTentgrows and William blazes 1200w power plant.

Hello all, first off apology's for starting this journal late i just haven't had the time until now also i have another journal up and running DrTentgrows 600w Wardrobe Grow - Power Plant this grow is in a DR240 tent (2.4m x 1.2m x 2.0m) the tent is in a garage and the weather is fairly cold at the moment hence the heater and thermostat, the plants started of in small 1l pots under a 250w cfl then got transplanted in to 11l pots and put under a 600w mh. they have all been topped once and have had a little lst'n they aren't quite as bushy as i would have liked as due to location i can't tend to them as much as i normally would. humidity was a on the low side when we first started this grow so we got a humidifier but humidity seems to be ok without it now. any way here is some pictures.

Newly sprouted, they stretched a little as the light was left to high but nothing to worry about.
Babys1.jpg

This is a shot of them a few weeks old.
babys_21.jpg

And some of lst'n also they have all been topped in these pictures.
DSCF6081.JPG
DSCF6059.JPG
DSCF6058.JPG
DSCF6079.JPG
DSCF6087.JPG
DSCF6094.JPG
DSCF6086.JPG

Here is the plants at just over 5 weeks from seed.
DSCF6136.JPG
DSCF6157.JPG
DSCF6154.JPG
DSCF6137.JPG

Check this out, this plant has grown new tops from the stalk that had been topped as well as the 2 it would normally grow i havn't seen this before.
shoots_from_topped.JPG

And then a clumsy mistake was made and i accidently pulled on one of the strings that was holding one of the tops down on the same plant and pulled it off :( it will be interesting to see how this plant turns out.
top_off1.JPG

A few of the leaves look like this but i don't think it's to much to worry about.
DSCF6162.JPG

Here is where a stalk folded over during lst i have done this before and they heal up just fine, i will put a picture of it healed on my next update.

DSCF6146.JPG

This is the thermostat with the heater directly wired in to it, it can also control cooling devices. i got it from ebay if any one needs one i can send a link.
DSCF6156.JPG

Hello all another little update, we only have 4 plants now as some got damaged so i took them out as i didn't want them to turn hermie due to stress and ruin the rest of the crop. the plants are far taller then i would have liked with alot of gap between nodes i'm not really to sure why they havn't gone very bushy as they had been topped and lst'd and had plenty of light. 2 plants that were taking out of this grow room at about a month old and put in a different grow area have now turned into propper bushers! its hard to keep on top of this grow as it is a fair distance from me so i can only tend to them every so often.

DSCF6248.JPG
DSCF6247.JPG

Hello ThatBoyDean good to have you back! yeah i know what happened me and my friend had a little move around and forgot to put the fan directly behind the heater like it usualy is so the heater kicked in at lights out with no fan to evenly spread the heat it burned some plants, now we have a dedicated fan for behind the heater and another for the plants, it was kind of a blessing in disguise getting rid of 2 plants becaue we really needed the extra room for a bigger gap between the plants and the heater and also we have to water them inside the tent because the temps are alot different out side because it's in a garage and also more risk of pests if we take them out. i will be doing another update with pics in the next few days.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom