My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID

Just read through your journal and very enjoyable it was. What a good looking set-up and it seems sure the end results will be just as great. Good stuff Dr. Tent,,, it's hard not to be like a worried mother with ur plants ey!?!? Ahhhh the joys of a grow!

Best of luck with the finish.

Peace :peace:

Hello everyone i decided to harvest my plants last night it was a bit earlier then i had planned to do it but i really want to get on with my second grow.

This is the last picture i took before i chopped them down it was a sad moment but i made sure the other plants weren't looking when i was chopping down there sister.

DSC005352.JPG

DSC005444.JPG

DSC005402.JPG

DSC005392.JPG

DSC005383.JPG

DSC005352.JPG

DSC005456.JPG

DSC005462.JPG

Manicuring took ages! it took me about an hour+ per plant it got to late last night so i just hung the last to plants up how they were i will be manicuring them today.

DSC005481.JPG

Sticky scissors! i scraped the resin off the scissors and smoked it and i can honestly say i haven't been that stoned in about a year i did smoke it at 3am and had been manicuring all evening so that probably had a part in it. When i closed my eyes to go to sleep i could vividly imagine my self traveling down brightly colored tunnels it was amazing i was able to really play with my mind it was like taking control of my own dream.

scissors.JPG

roots10.JPG

I will post more pictures find out dry weight and do a smoke report soon.

Hello peeps these are the last photos i will be uploading for this grow unfortunately i don't have one of all the weed together because i got rid of most of it almost straight away just keeping enough for me and my girlfriend. Total dry weight was 603 grams (21.5 ounces) so all in all im very happy with this grow especially as it was my first and the quality is amazing the smoke is very pungent and strong but still maintains a sweet aroma giving a strong uplifting high (not to coach locky)

DSC005841.JPG

DSC005833.JPG

DSC005823.JPG

DSC005792.JPG

Thanks to every one that helped me and followed my journal i really enjoyed sharing this grow with you all.

Stay tuned for my next grow which i will have up and running within a week or 2 i will be using dutch passion Power plant fem seeds i will also be getting a few more grow goodies like a r/o machine a good quality soil ph meter and maybe some better hoods to increase my grow area i will also be thinking about cloning this time round.

Once again :thanks: every one see you all soon.

This grow journal is now officially completed.

phenomenal grow, brother. I've been watching it since I before I joined the site. You were definitely a reason I joined as I will be doing something similar once the crew finishes working on my abode.

Those nuggies looked so amazingly tasty, I gotta hope my hard work an preparation yields even similar results.

+rep for a great journal.

Hey setting sun nice to hear from you! thanks for your kind words if i complete my next grow with little or no major problems i will then start thinking about a hydroponics system i was toying with the idea of a top feeding system with clay pebbles.

I've been researching hydro also for when I'm ready to try that.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do some passive hydro as a first step. I've seen some real monsters grown that way.

Check out Tunes420 current passive hydro grow. It's a nice way to learn how to use hydro nutes without also having to learn the ins and outs of an active hydro system, water temps, clogged lines, etc.

ss

Cheers sillyolpun i think if you research as much as possible and are willing to invest as much money as you can spare along with the help from all the great people on this site you will be sure to have a successful grow. Always remember that other then the cost of a good book researching is generally free.

Back
Top Bottom