New Home Grow, 3 Plants, 12-11-2018

homegrower345

New grower here,
I have been planning a small at home grow tent and I thought it would be a good idea to keep a journal of my first harvest.
My grow tent is a 24" x 24" x 55.5" High Rise
With a 6 inch inline vent fan
2 Sun Light 125 Watt florescent grow lights

I was hoping I could get some tips on nice lights and whether or not LED or Florescent lights would fit the set up better so if anyone has any tips they would be much appreciated

Seedlings:
Amnesia Haze
Blueberry
Northern Lights

I will provide pictures and updates throughout the grow and I hope y'all can help me through a good first harvest

Hey there homegrower! I've had pretty good success with led on my first grow. There are cheaper red and blue option out there like the ones I currently have in my first grow (check the link in the signature.) They aren't the top of the line but they will get you growing and harvesting some decent bud. Or you can buy some super nice leds like the ones I threw in my auto tent or the ones I just ordered to upgrade my 4x4 tent.

Check the sponsors, there are plenty of options. I personally had a great experience with LED Grow Light Depot with the HLG lights I just bought for my 4x4 tent. There are a bunch of good led vendors on the sponsor page, one of them will have something for that 2x2. Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

I don't have any experience with florescent, sorry mate. Welcome to the forums though, good luck on your first grow!

Hey there homegrower! I've had pretty good success with led on my first grow. There are cheaper red and blue option out there like the ones I currently have in my first grow (check the link in the signature.) They aren't the top of the line but they will get you growing and harvesting some decent bud. Or you can buy some super nice leds like the ones I threw in my auto tent or the ones I just ordered to upgrade my 4x4 tent.

Check the sponsors, there are plenty of options. I personally had a great experience with LED Grow Light Depot with the HLG lights I just bought for my 4x4 tent. There are a bunch of good led vendors on the sponsor page, one of them will have something for that 2x2. Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

I don't have any experience with florescent, sorry mate. Welcome to the forums though, good luck on your first grow!

Thank you for the help and good wishes mate!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom