D3vilRid3r's - Still In The Closet - LST - 2 Plant Hydro Grow

D3vilRid3r

420 Member
:welcome:

Hello and Welcome my Still In The Closet LST 2 Plant Hydro Grow.

Quick Introduction,

A few years ago after receiving my soul back from the government (AKA US Army) i attempted a typical nubzor Ebb and Flow 6 plant grown inside of a closet in Florida in i think it was a 4x4 tent at the time. Never completed the grow due to moving to the great state of California. Now with my medical cannabis card i have decided to revive my love of Mary Jane and have another go at this, and be successful. That being said if you see anything that's wrong or have any tips please please provide. My goal is to have colas big enough you could use them for a butt plug ladies and gentleman.

The plan, layout, and materials used thus far are as follows.

Materials Used so Far:

Panda Film ( White & Black Tarp)
8 x 3/4'' PVC T's - Home Depot Store SKU # 187917
7 x 3/4'' PVC 10 Foot Sticks - Home Depot Store SKU # 193712
8 x 1/2'' to 3/4'' PVC MALE Adapter - Home Depot Store SKU # 334485
8 x 3/4-3/4-1/2 Reducer Side Outlet 90 Degree Elbow - Home Depot Store SKU # 613525
Dewalt Staple Gun with Heavy Duty Staples
Black Gorilla Duct Tape
Tarp Stick on Zipper - Home Depot Store SKU # 209355

Finished Product is a 4x2x6 Sturdy Grow Tent Made Of PVC for a Total of $40
( CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO FLIP PICTURE ON THIS SITE YET)
20160130_042523601_iOS.jpg

20160130_064433938_iOS.jpg

And Here Is the Layout. Tomorrow 1/30/2016 I will be installing the rest of the componets as well as putting in my clones and begin growing.

20160130_065430595_iOS.jpg

Im going to use 2 Home Depot 5 Gallon Buckets and have a go at DWC. Tomorrow i will layout everything and list it all on my blog. This is just the first initial post to hopefully get some followers, tips, and maybe even give some of you an idea or 6.

Until Tomorrow Sinners
Goodnight and Thanks in advance

I'm a new grower myself, so I won't have a lot to offer other than support and encouragement. But if ya have a need for either of those, I'm subbed up.

Remember to add your journal to your signature...

:)

Good luck on the grow. I like that you drew out your plan, organization is key.

Sent from my QMV7A using 420

Subbed up. I just had to pull the plug on my first grow (dwc) due to slim getting the best of them. I think I have 6 clones salvaged from it though.

Still in the learning process. Hoping I can learn more about dwc and maybe give a few pointers even.

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

Hey everyone! Sorry i haven't posted been really busy. From now on i will be posting at minimum a few times a week. So lets dive right in!

ExpandedView1.jpg
Here is a Full View of the Growing Area.

CloseUpView11.jpg
Here is a Closer View With Labels.

TopHalfView1.jpg
Top Half View With Labels

DSC0000235.JPG
Some of the Materials Used.

DSC0000330.JPG
More Materials Used

Close Up of Buckets

DSC0000928.JPG

DSC0001027.JPG

February 1st was the first day clones were inside tent and tent was in full working order. However 10 days later ( The 11th of Feb) I came to the conclusion that the clones were rotted due to me flooding the stems, Noob Error. So On the 12th of February i ripped out the old clones and inserted new clones at the proper level of water to ensure that would not happen again. My environment is completely controlled and very neat. I use Blue Labs PH pen and PPM pens to check my water PH/PPM as well as temperature. If you take a look at the photos you can see that i have a reservoir heater on each bucket. That is to ensure the water level stays at 72 degrees.

Since its only been a few days i only have 10% Nutrients inside the DWC system so the clones can "warm up" to them.

Nutrients im using:
Canna Aqua Vega A & B
Canna Rhizotonic
Canna Cannazym

Keeping water temperature at 72 Degrees
pH keeping between 5.8-6.2 checking 3 times daily.
Growing tent kept at 72 degrees.

Like i said im going to continue to post atleast 3 times a week. Right now i just wanted to get something up to you guys to read, so there will be more to follow!

So today my Girl Scout Cookie Has roots sticking through the net pot, Still no sign on the CBD Diesel. Today i also increased nutrients inside the resevoir 10% more. So since the clones have been put in the DWC, i increase the nutrients by 10% per day. 10mL of Aqua Vega both A & B, as well as Cannas Rhizotonic per day.

My net pots are roughly 1/8'' to 1/4'' above the water level. The clones are in rockwool and when they were transplanted into the DWC system, the root system had started to grow. When you transfer them into the Hydro system, you want to make sure that you dont drown the plant out. You still want to be gentle about giving the clone to much water, essentially the less water you give the clone the more root growth you will have. While the root mass is still growing in my DWC system, what the air pump inside does is actually mist the roots. When the oxygen bubbles pop, it throws the water onto the roots of the clone, just barely giving it water, however it is the perfect amount to ensure rapid growth. When transplanting your clone into your DWC or HYDROPONIC system ABSOLUTELY AT NO POINT IN TIME DO YOU WANT TO HELP THE WATER GET TO THE CLONE, INSTEAD LET THE PLANT GET TO THE WATER.If you are to ignore that simple step unfortunately you will fail and your clone will drown. ( You got to wonder how im so knowledgeable about this subject :oops:)

More to come folks.

Looking good mate love how you built your own tent my girl big 1 plant grow in my sig is just finishing up then I'm growing more multiples might make up some of those little tent's aswell great idea, I'm subbed being in Dwc your going to pack those tent's full, come past my j some time mate and take a peep

Today finally have some roots coming through on my Girl Scout Cookie plant which if your looking at the full view of the grow tent its the plant on the left. 3 roots have grown out of the net pot and are touching the water, once i see a more established quantity of roots then i will top the plant. As far as my plan, im following LBH Famous Scrog Grow. going to do the 4 way top. As far as the CBD diesel. I have not seen any roots appear, so i removed all the clay pellets to take a look and found quiet a bit of brown roots and only a few white ones. The clone doesn't appear as though it was going to make it, however i re positioned the clone inside the hydro ton so we shall see. I will not be to dissapointed if i were to loose that plant, because i am confident with my plan that i will be pulling a large yield. Reason being, #1 im not in a rush, #2 im going to veg it like crazy.

D3vilRid3r's - Still In The Closet - LST - 2 Plant Hydro Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom