Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Cutie. :) Fan leaves are looking a bit pale there. Has that been addressed? I don't get every update on here. :)

No it hasn't what could it be that's making the bottom 2 leaves turn yellow with a purple outlook be idk plz help!!!!
420-magazine-mobile931671864.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515934998.jpg

Yeah I don't have any idea what it is that's doing that so I pulled them off lol out of site out of mind!!!! That won't fix the problem I know but it's on my mind every time I open my tent
Any suggestions would be much appreciated

No it hasn't what could it be that's making the bottom 2 leaves turn yellow with a purple outlook be idk plz help!!!!
420-magazine-mobile931671864.jpg

Yeah I don't have any idea what it is that's doing that so I pulled them off lol out of site out of mind!!!! That won't fix the problem I know but it's on my mind every time I open my tent

I understand the impulse to remove the leaves. I really do. But next time maybe leave them on. Not only do they provide you with information about your plant's general health, they are still working for your plant even if they aren't completely healthy. :) I don't know what's wrong with your girl. I'll go look at some pictures.

Hopefully one of our local experts will see this soon and offer an opinion and some advice.

It looks like a burn to me, perhaps nute burn - notice the tips are burnt, but could also be a ph issue.

Do you know the PH of your soil? If not, test it asap. You want a ph ideally between 6.0 -7.0

It looks like a burn to me, perhaps nute burn - notice the tips are burnt, but could also be a ph issue.

Do you know the PH of your soil? If not, test it asap. You want a ph ideally between 6.0 -7.0

Testing soil now my ph is always 6-6.5 I use the drops don't have a meter but it works just as well I think it's to hot in my he tent I just went back and looked at the daily log and it's been getting up to 104 during the day with like 20% humidity it's sucking the moisture rite out of the plants. Can't be neut burn haven't feed her yet!!! You he light us 24" away mars reflector 144.

Hi Folks,
I've got 5 Early Miss Autos in a 2x4 tent. A bit crowded in there. I'm in soil using Advanced Nutrients. I'm on day 50. My question is where do you all think my lights should be? Right now they're approximately 12". Everything seems healthy I was just wondering what everyone thought had optimal distance was.
Thanks in advance!!
Peace Reel
420-magazine-mobile329214158.jpg

As soon as the fans on the Blue Teracle are all sorted out or the new ones are nice and green I'd start hacking that baby....lol...
What do you mean start hacking it? Lol have you grown this strain before this is my first time with a auto!! Also growing a Dark Devil Auto !! Do you mean start to train her and maybe top asap?

Testing soil now my ph is always 6-6.5 I use the drops don't have a meter but it works just as well I think it's to hot in my he tent I just went back and looked at the daily log and it's been getting up to 104 during the day with like 20% humidity it's sucking the moisture rite out of the plants. Can't be neut burn haven't feed her yet!!! You he light us 24" away mars reflector 144.

Well, you definitely need to get your temp and humidity under control. You can always hang a wet towel in the tent to boost humidity. Even leaving a container of water will help.

What do you mean start hacking it? Lol have you grown this strain before this is my first time with a auto!! Also growing a Dark Devil Auto !! Do you mean start to train her and maybe top asap?

I mean I would start trimming some fan leaves off and start getting light onto bud sites if they are blocked. This is what I would do. Others would say don't but I do. I have probably 15 autos under my belt over 6 grows. Mostly outdoor.

Hi all,
The following pics are CKS White Widow auto's.
5 gallon pots under 1000watt hps at the moment.
I've been LST training since day twenty. Didn't top these just to see and honestly was to freaked out to.
One of the four plants is completely different phenotype it's seems.
I've had to train the main beam over this morning because it higher was to insane compared to the others. Question is this will this stress the plant in the flowering phase to much? Also nutes have been steady and manageable but I'm not seeing much bulk. It's been under the HPS for 3 days now will the plant fatten up and what's the norm time frame from bud to harvest in these autos. I've read 8 weeks..?
420-magazine-mobile1632760806.jpg

Hi all,
The following pics are CKS White Widow auto's.
5 gallon pots under 1000watt hps at the moment.
I've been LST training since day twenty. Didn't top these just to see and honestly was to freaked out to.
One of the four plants is completely different phenotype it's seems.
I've had to train the main beam over this morning because it higher was to insane compared to the others. Question is this will this stress the plant in the flowering phase to much? Also nutes have been steady and manageable but I'm not seeing much bulk. It's been under the HPS for 3 days now will the plant fatten up and what's the norm time frame from bud to harvest in these autos. I've read 8 weeks..?
420-magazine-mobile1632760806.jpg

I never ever go by time frame with autos... They do their thing and are ready when they are ready. With the ruderalis cross in an auto sometimes you get that trait and they grow that way. I do love autos though and just can't grow enough of them. They are very under rated. It is why this is my favorite thread on any forum I have been on hands down.

I never ever go by time frame with autos... They do their thing and are ready when they are ready. With the ruderalis cross in an auto sometimes you get that trait and they grow that way. I do love autos though and just can't grow enough of them. They are very under rated. It is why this is my favorite thread on any forum I have been on hands down.

They are fun. I can't wait to learn enough not to doubt what I'm doing. Going to pop a bunch of seeds tonight. Autos again. I honestly can't believe how beautiful the plants are.

Back
Top Bottom