Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Hey guys, so im looking to upgrade my current light situation. Im in a 3x3x6' tent and I only plan on running 2 plants in this space at any given time as its still illegal in my state and more than 4 plants is a felony. My current light is a marshydro 300 with low hours on it so id like to keep it in use somehow. <br />
What would you guys do with a budget of say $300? Thats what i wanted to paste here

Hey guys, so im looking to upgrade my current light situation. Im in a 3x3x6' tent and I only plan on running 2 plants in this space at any given time as its still illegal in my state and more than 4 plants is a felony��. My current light is a marshydro 300 with low hours on it so id like to keep it in use somehow. <br />
What would you guys do with a budget of say $300? Thats what i wanted to paste here��

I added a viparspectra 450 to my 4x4 and though the spectrum seems a little blue, I have no complaints so far.

just gonna throw in this weird little sweet tooth auto from barneys farm. 8 days from seed and no sign of second set of leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1684756854.jpg

just gonna throw in this weird little sweet tooth auto from barneys farm. 8 days from seed and no sign of second set of leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1684756854.jpg

One of my last seeds threw up the first pair and the next was a solitary cotyledon with no growing tip. As expected, a new pair grew from the lowest node. Don't be surprised if yours does the same. Can I see them already starting to emerge?

Just as an fyi, it wasn't an auto, but it grew as if it was topped and has some great buds growing.

One of my last seeds threw up the first pair and the next was a solitary cotyledon with no growing tip. As expected, a new pair grew from the lowest node. Don't be surprised if yours does the same. Can I see them already starting to emerge?

Just as an fyi, it wasn't an auto, but it grew as if it was topped and has some great buds growing.
this is the best pic I could possibly get, this is my first time growing autos as well so this is interesting.
do you possibly have photos of your plant that did this ?
420-magazine-mobile632913459.jpg

She will grow quickly once her roots hit a certain size. I like to add in some kind of root accelerator. Kangaroots for me, but they are all pretty much the same. This lets me start in 5 gallons with a little more speed than not adding it in. Like 3-5 days faster. Just my two cents

That's not very many lumens per watt. You can get 30 watt cfls that put out 2000 lumens. That would be 10,000 lumen for 150 watts, although I doubt the actual watts from the wall on that UFO would be 150.

I guess it really depends what you want to use it for. It could be useful to start some seeds, but probably little else.

Back
Top Bottom