Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

pull all the leaves in the way of current and future sites now if you haven't all ready don't miss any you don't want to shock her again in a week or so
Don't worry I won't lie it will shock her and I wouldn't expect much growth for a day or so but she'll pick up for the better,
If you can aim to do it before lights off and with a water, that's when I find it best for mine.
✌️.

420-magazine-mobile559495243.jpg

I really want to trim all the extra little leaves off but everywhere I've looked it says don't trim autos? I've asked around as well and everyone says no. Honestly, in my opinion it makes more sense to trim the small leaves so the plant can put more energy into bud production and stop trying to grow little leaves and keep them alive. Also it's they're blocking the actual bud from getting a lot of light. Not sure if it's clear in the photo. I have done small amounts of trimming but to leaves that are almost dried up. Any advice?

I trim every day on all my plants if I see leaves that are blocking sun to bud sites....

Can I get some recommendations please? I figure maybe some may groan at another recommendations post, but who else can a fella ask. lol

My situation is a little restricted. I live in an apartment and need to use low odor strains. Currently, I have a couple of C-99 Grapefruit plants in re-veg, but I thought to get a couple of autoflower strains to go with them.

I have the Cindy's planted in window box container that holds about 2 gallons of medium. The plant is planted near one end and has 2 arms bent to follow along the length of the box. The tie downs are severe and shoots being forced at every node along the arms. They are small yet and kept mostly on a balcony garden with my tomato plants, etc, but will feel better inside and in the hiding container. That container is only 15 inches tall and 15 inches wide and 30 inches long. The window planters fits pretty well inside..with 2 containers and one plants each. The shoots will also be tied down as much as possible.

Sorry for all that background, but it may help on any answers. I was considering Incredible Bulk (it's supposed to be a heavy yielder and that I need), but saw it is skunk based and not sure about odor. Can someone recommend some autos to fit my situation?

It is very difficult sorting the seeds banks..making them all sound great. Saw something about Afghan Kush Ryder and one website said 20 some percent THC...then I saw a post here that one person said AKR is fine...if you want to grow Mexican brick weed potency. They sounded like they were speaking from experience.

Would someone mind recommending strains to try. With such a small container? Assuming the autos can be tied down without bad effects? Hoping the tie downs will make up some for the bin size....the plan was dozen of colas filling the entire box.

Thanks for any helps...it's tough being ignorant!
:)

Can I get some recommendations please? I figure maybe some may groan at another recommendations post, but who else can a fella ask. lol

My situation is a little restricted. I live in an apartment and need to use low odor strains. Currently, I have a couple of C-99 Grapefruit plants in re-veg, but I thought to get a couple of autoflower strains to go with them.

I have the Cindy's planted in window box container that holds about 2 gallons of medium. The plant is planted near one end and has 2 arms bent to follow along the length of the box. The tie downs are severe and shoots being forced at every node along the arms. They are small yet and kept mostly on a balcony garden with my tomato plants, etc, but will feel better inside and in the hiding container. That container is only 15 inches tall and 15 inches wide and 30 inches long. The window planters fits pretty well inside..with 2 containers and one plants each. The shoots will also be tied down as much as possible.

Sorry for all that background, but it may help on any answers. I was considering Incredible Bulk (it's supposed to be a heavy yielder and that I need), but saw it is skunk based and not sure about odor. Can someone recommend some autos to fit my situation?

It is very difficult sorting the seeds banks..making them all sound great. Saw something about Afghan Kush Ryder and one website said 20 some percent THC...then I saw a post here that one person said AKR is fine...if you want to grow Mexican brick weed potency. They sounded like they were speaking from experience.

Would someone mind recommending strains to try. With such a small container? Assuming the autos can be tied down without bad effects? Hoping the tie downs will make up some for the bin size....the plan was dozen of colas filling the entire box.

Thanks for any helps...it's tough being ignorant!
:)

I think NL is low odor and can yield very nice with good potency.

I'm too excited to stay on my journal. I harvested for the first time today!
420-magazine-mobile1689285192.jpg

FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

Whoop whoop!

Let us know what the yield was once you have it dried!

My last harvest of Bubblegum and Blue Critical is curing right now. Nothing better than opening those jars every few days and smelling how it's changing into beautiful and compels aroma. You will love it!

@DemonicAngel

I've grown NL a very long time ago...so I know that strain somewhat. The production looks very impressive. With size restrictions...I can never grow that large, but it sure looks nice. Hoping severe tie downs and as many colas as I can force would help on quantity.

Thanks to the others responders...it's nice to get a recommendation reply. I know some people may object and tell me to read, but reading bank descriptions doesn't always give the low down on them..compared to someone here that's grown them. I notice CKS. Assume that is Crop King Seeds? Do they have the most potent strain? Will check them out for sure. I ordered the C-99 from Herbies.

Are there some low odor more exotic strains. Say in the as much as possible above 20% range. I thought about just getting more Fem seeds, but the fast autoflowers looks interesting and maybe I can get a faster crop without losing potency. Lots of the offering are sort of low octane. Since the space is small...the potency has to be there in spades.

Thanks for the responses. BTW...I looked at the Dark Devil Auto thread, but not so sure on it's potency and high type, but the plants look terrific.

update---
check Crop King NL Auto and the THC is only 15%...sort of low for me. Thanks for the recommendations though

@pennywise

lol...don't want to be knocked out...I want a rocket ship going to Mars...lol

sorry I clicked the wrong reply button...geez!
Lol we'll figure something out for you.

Back
Top Bottom