Auto topping help - 24 days old

The green guy

Hey guys and ladies.
Got 8 blackberry kush auto from Dutch passion. Ladies are now 24days old.

I am a first time grower but have a epic set up compared to most grows I go and see.
image16986.jpeg

The question is to top or not to top and if I top where and when. Does it improve yield ?
Are they already to old or not.

Much advise needed.

Also I have bio bizz algamic for groth and also bio biz bio heaven. If you can recommend anything different better or if that's fine.

Thanks peeps

Welcome to the club, I hope you will get to yield big! :welcome:

I wouldn't advise to top or stress autos in any way, autos have short lifespan and any stress might stunt them causing smaller yield in the end. If you wish to train them, go for LST (low stress training). Just tie down the main branch and few other branches so they wouldn't cover the light for bottom and other branches. Or you can try SCROG, I haven't tried this one but looks like a very successfull training and will definately try it soon. These trainings doesn't include hurting the plant, so it wont stress her as much and she won't get stuntet.

Cant really advise on the nutes, but I can tell that for autos you might wanna try feeding 1/4 of normal dosage first, see how it goes. If everything is going smoothly, try raising to 1/2 and so on.

Back
Top Bottom