Auto Topping Thread

Hey beast at how many days do autos usually show sex? I have a cheese auto still not showing sex at 33 days.

my topped autos in my current grow showed sex at day 37 and some much later

Island some autos aint true to there word.and if veg longer means gna be a monster.if space is an issue then just switch to bloom nutes then she will show sex and flower.my last run northern light blue auto did this to me had me worried.switched to bloom did the trick.pulled 6.5 oz dry buds;) happy growing;)

Heres a pic of my cheese auto topped real late at 32 days . I know real late topping.
20161030_131553.jpg

Hey Beast and the rest of the crew... Sup? Wanted to show you guys an update on my topped auto grow.
First my Red Poison. Shes getting a flush this week and then its chop time. Shes at about 75 days and shes foxtailing a little. Not the best picture. Purple flowers are hard to see right in purple light.
420-magazine-mobile2062386740.jpg

Next is a Blue Treacle. First time i grew this i got about 1 1/2 ozs. This go around i think i will beat that. She is turning into a beast. Shes 2ft x 2ft x 1.5ft and just starting to really stretch.
420-magazine-mobile292673184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1698176142.jpg

hi guys
Figured Id also post an update here since I was inspired and learned alot here
My auto and photo garden
Days 54-59 they vegged for a loooong time :) hoping for a nice harvest unless something goes wrong :)
:420: rulllzz :)
IMG_98133.JPG
IMG_98123.JPG
IMG_97931.JPG
IMG_97921.JPG
IMG_97943.JPG
IMG_9791.JPG
IMG_97903.JPG
IMG_97436.JPG
IMG_98111.JPG

1st thanks for sharing awsome beautiful garden.plants look happier than happy under the perfect sun spectrum .im very excited to see how my plants look at this stage.perfect job my friend keep it up;)

Tks guys . I feel I could have done a lot better. For one I could have bought a water filter from the start and not stress them with my hard water , plus i think I stunned them a few times at the start , if you follow my journal you will see it doesn t start from day 1 as I was unsure about what light to buy and how long it will take for me to get it plus a few other factors. but if you do your homework and TRY not to go overboard , and also if you are not afraid to try out combinations of tehniques you can t go wrong .
Happy growing guys !
@fuzz - I am following your grow . looking niceeee :)

Hi I'm growing my first autoflower , skunk #1 and I heard this is a low yeild plant , would it be wise to top it when it gets to the right size ? Its only about four days from sprout atm

Take me to your Dealer

Ali welcome.;)the choice is yours.as its a bean u havnt grew before u dont know how its going to react.and i aint tried that auto yet so cnt comment on its performance.and smaller strains can just stall after topping and become a small plant.or the bean might not be true to its seed info and be secretly a monster.only way to find out is do it.if u got more than 1 going great just top 1 and leave 1. The choice is upto u.best of luck and happy growing;) if u decide to top best age to do it is between 14 and 20 days of life;) good luck

Here is my current sponsored grow garden.plants really enjoying the perfectsun goliath;) and think big has enjoyed been topped and lstd;)
20161101_094642.JPG
20161101_094702.JPG
20161101_094752.JPG
20161101_122354.JPG
20161101_122413.JPG
20161101_224149.JPG
20161101_224218.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Beast:
Do you have a list of the strains you have grown with a little info on each one? Maybe, yield, ease of growth, flavor, etc........... Would definitely grow again. I am thinking past my next grow and you have a lot of practical information that can help me weed through all of the choices - pun intended.

My Moby Dick CBD will get flushed starting Sunday and cut next Thursday she is really looking good. Next is COTC Amphetamine and Narcotic Kush. I am redoing my DWC system to a lower profile with a larger reservoir and I am building a DIY COB light. I am really impressed with the results of my cheap china LEDs and cannot wait to get my new toys up and running.

DSC0011622.JPG

Back
Top Bottom