Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

Excellent and are u happy with just one 600watt hid running rifleman?

TBH it is a 1K dimmable ballast. I run 60% veg and somewhere during bloom I start worrying about having a poor harvest, the weather cools off, and...boom ! I crank it to 100% But yes I have been happy with it.

Awesome great info. I am thinking ima need another light to get good coverage of my 5x5 but we shall see how these NL turn out I guess

My Little Autoflowering Story

This plant was picked at day 62 of life. (She would have been better picked about 5 days later TBH) She yielded 11.5 ounce wet after very tight trim and 2 hour dry (should be about 3 oz dry). And about 18g of hashish (2g at 73, 4g at 90, 12g at 220).

Sorry guys guess I can't read because the labels say in black and white "compatible with allnon ph perfect base nutrients

Excellent and are u happy with just one 600watt hid running rifleman?

I'm running a 600W HPS too......and a cheap one at that as I've no dimmable ballast and it's old fashioned single ended bulbs. Can't remember exactly but I think the ballast, reflector and bulb were £120 as a kit.

Kinda wish I had a double ended 1000W dimmable adjustawing or something though.

Wear do you order your AN stuff every one?

have to go to Am-a-son (sorry about spelling) just plugin advanced nutrients - you will get list's of go - go to specific nutrient. The 250ml are great - cost is inexpensive and then one can try "them" to see if they work - not much money involved - also free shipping Advanced Nutrients have their own site but no 250ml just 500ml and liter containers +

I was just curious I have enough to last me for a few grow that's for sure lol. I was thinking of getting another light just for fun as well. My 600 watt is not air cooled and I'm regretting that now so maybe Santa will bring me a sweet light lol

topped autos 38 days old today.under 1 900w and 1 340w full spectrum led power;)
20151205_101101.jpg
20151205_101120.jpg
20151205_101135.jpg
happy growing every1;)

Hello yall! My seeds arrived ✌
Have any of you expirienced with some of those autos?? If so i would be happy to get a feed back on yield and height and type of high!
Peace and love

The first one is heavyweight fast and vast auto feminised seeds btw

What will your set up be for growing these?
It's my first grow mate so it wont be the best set up!

But i will use 400 w hps and 2 x 100 w t5 s in a homamade box 80x80x150 cm with intake and outtake fans, the box will be covered with mylar film and i will use 15 lt pots.

I will grow 2 autos at once

SM-A500F cihazımdan 420 kullanılarak gönderildi

Sounds like a pretty solid set up to me man, you should start a journal and share your grow with all of us.
Will do man, i will start my grow next weekend. See you in my journal ✌ peace and light

SM-A500F cihazımdan 420 kullanılarak gönderildi

Back
Top Bottom