Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

Am I the only person who doesn't have the ability to post pictures. I am able to upload them in the photo gallery but it will not allow me to post them on a thread.

After you upload them to the gallery, you start your post and look at the bottom left corner for "my photos" you should be able to select your pictures from there. Hope that helps GClark!

If ur using ur phone .then as ur writing a post as i am now look at the tool bar above the writing and click on the camera symbol.that will take u to ur gallery to select the pic u want to upload;)

image286.png

Lovely shot:thumb:

does anyone knows how many hours or days must pass to see if there is any nute burn after a feed???

I've read new growth will show within a couple of days. But I've also read that it can take up to two weeks to show. I'd love to hear a more informed answer to this question as well.

So, thanks gyftobill!

why did you over do it with the nutes?? flush if in doubt
i gave 2 girls their first feed at the lowest recommended dose plus b-52 and piranha they seemed to love it and grew much in 48 hours so i lst them and fed them again the same thing plus voodoo juice and sensizyme and after 24 hours i found out that one tip of 2 big leaves about 0.07 of an inch dried so i'm a little worried cause i'm a noob and they are young 15 days old

My experience has been that nute burn (leaf tips browning) will show withing 24 to 36 hours of feeding ... but when in doubt, flush or at least water without nutes a couple times.

Personally, during flower I like to see a little leaf tip burn. However, any excessive burning or other kind of leaf discoloration, and/or leaf distortion might mean you need to back off a bit, and maybe flush.

BTW what I see in those pics ... The pic that looks like off-color ribs might be a little too much magnesium, and the white spot could be where water got on the leaf last time you watered ... (disclaimer: just something to consider ... but, could be anything else)

Your giving a lot of nutes plus Sensizyme at day 15.... slow down there turbo... and what did you plant them in?

i used a low pre fertilized soil canna terra professional plus. the first feed seemed to liked it so so after 48 hours i lst it and watered again the same solution but a little bit lower ratio plus sensizyme and voodo juice for first time. i have a kalashnikova auto same days she has no problem so far those 2 drink the same solution every time. As for the yellow color when its out of tent its greener and looks very healthy.

the shop i buy gave me a card with all AN suplmnts and when and how much to use i saw in one of your journals you start sensi at day 20 but ithe program the shop gave says week2 so now what i do?? i check it every couple of hours to see how it goes for now its's growing very fast but the yellow spot is slowly moving in to the leaf. should i flush it with plain ph6 water?

Back
Top Bottom