Noob's Grow Using Williams Wonder Seeds

Gclark1990

Starting my journal for my first of many grows. Looking forward to see how these Williams wonder seeds do under all the research I have done with lighting that I can afford and nutes schedule I have learned from Atrain and thebeast27. I am starting off with single CFL bulbs, 5 gallon bucket with air bubbles running 24/7. My lights are running on a 20/4 timer. Will post pictures as soon as I get that part figured out. Feel free to co%ect me if I am making any mistakes since this is my first grow and I chose to start with reg seeds.

I am just going to use this journal for my new grow. I have 2 Amphetamine Autos by cream of the crop in 5.6 ph water. I am using 5 gallon dwc buckets with general organics nutes. I will use Atrains nute feed schedule with the type I have until it is used up. Hope they work with his agressive feedings. I am using 4 CFL bulbs for each plant until my new 900 W LED arrives. Worried about it though since I bought on ebay, for the same price as 2 mars 300w. I am growing in a custom built 5x5x7 room. I am in the process of building my own scrubber using a 1450cfm blower. That will be more then enough cfm's for recirculating the air without being able to exhaust to an attic or outside of the apartment. Will post pictures soon

20160110_140620.jpg
20160110_140436.jpg
20160110_140620.jpg
20160110_140127.jpg
20160110_140213.jpg
20151213_180826.jpg

Just put beans in their new homes. One is in rock wool block the other is in a peat moss cube as a test to see any difference between the 2. Still going to use rock medium around each in my bucket baskets. Next grow will be a full 5 gallon bucket of pro mix soil and a 5 gallon dwc. Just didn't have enough pro mix this time around to test now.

I started with soil. I mixed roots 707, happy frog, and ocean forrest. It worked very well. Getting rid of the dirt after a crop was a pain so I grow all DWC now. I think I'm gonna start a journal also(don't want to hog all your space) I'll send you a link for it.

I started with soil. I mixed roots 707, happy frog, and ocean forrest. It worked very well. Getting rid of the dirt after a crop was a pain so I grow all DWC now. I think I'm gonna start a journal also(don't want to hog all your space) I'll send you a link for it.

If you start your seedlings in just a little dirt it won't make any difference in you DWC setup. You'll have more dirt in your cleaned hydroton. I am just starting a hydro grow from seeds and you can see the method I used, which is basically a light starter soil and water. They popped in two days and on day 5 they are thriving. My past attempts at germinating in rockwool were less than successful and this soil method I read about on this forum worked perfectly.

I was just looking at buying the same seeds! So I'm definitely going to have to watch! Looks like a good set up!
Hopefully you'll tell us how it smokes to!? ;)
I'm loving being able to watch people grow the strains I want to try here at :420:

Back
Top Bottom