Noob's Grow Using Williams Wonder Seeds

Here is the GSC on 1/27 and 1/28.
12716.jpeg
12816.jpeg

They're looking good! Here are mine. Red Dragon left front, White Widow left rear, Girlscout Cookies right front, and Mako Haze right rear. i started the Mako when the other widow croaked so shes a little behind.
2316.jpeg

20160211_183646.jpg
20160211_183714.jpg
20160211_183720.jpg
20160211_183735.jpg

As you can see day 30 of a supposed 45 day from seed to harvest and they don't look anything like the rest of the autos the rest have pictures of. No signs of buds yet, won't be recommending these seeds. Plus using same feed amounts and they look so much different. I have added 2 more CFL bulbs to the smaller plant hoping more light will help it start growing. Waiting for my 2 mars 300 led to get here to add to the tent. That may help with the 900w led I already have. If not I will be going back to growing outdoors with my regular phots and hoping not to get caught with my grows again. Still not legal here in my state to grow.

They are looking healthy, I agree they look a little behind. When I started I looked and looked for a good light, I had never grown, let alone indoors. I settled on the kind L600. That one light grew 2 plants at the time, from seed to harvest, all by itself. I have since added to my garden, but I would bet you just need more light. I don't know much about the lights you have, but what height have you been hanging the 900w? 18/6 cycle? Just trying to think of a reason, lol. Here are mine. The GSC and WW have been fimmed and tied down, they will be moved on Sunday night into the next system.

I'm an out 2 to 3 weeks from harvest, depends on how the bud continue growing. These girls are dwarfs. Found out that my gf was adding nutes and shutting lights off to my plants daily while i was at work. It stunted development of these girls but they have been recovering and will give me a little bud while my new super cheese plants are growing.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom