Autoflowers Topped & LST Training - Pineapple Kush & Express, Cheese, GSC

Sorry guys I have been insanely busy at work and once 420 changes it’s layout I just didn’t have the patients or time to find where to upload and load photos etc. Mainly though cuz I work almost 500 hrs in 2 months ..

End results
All plants were topped
cheese auto 60 grams
Pineapple kush 71 and 64
Girl Scout just 106 grams (amazing )soil grow

Pineapple Express still going but by the looks of it probably about 4 ounces which is amazing because after I topped it I did lst and broke 95% of the stem to one of the 2 main colas..I simply ties it to remaining stem on other cola and sprayed the break point about 3 times a day and not only did it survive everything but it’s going to be my biggest yield ..

I wish I could of kept journal up to date the whole grow but I just didn’t have the time..

Sorry guys I have been insanely busy at work and once 420 changes it’s layout I just didn’t have the patients or time to find where to upload and load photos etc. Mainly though cuz I work almost 500 hrs in 2 months ..

End results
All plants were topped
cheese auto 60 grams
Pineapple kush 71 and 64
Girl Scout just 106 grams (amazing )soil grow

Pineapple Express still going but by the looks of it probably about 4 ounces which is amazing because after I topped it I did lst and broke 95% of the stem to one of the 2 main colas..I simply ties it to remaining stem on other cola and sprayed the break point about 3 times a day and not only did it survive everything but it’s going to be my biggest yield ..

I wish I could of kept journal up to date the whole grow but I just didn’t have the time..

Also guys those results are from a soil organic grow ..

No nutes and garbage added ...I contribute most of it to my optic 4 grow lights...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom