Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Lol, can't say I've seen that one.
A good series for stoners to read would be the Jurisfiction novels by Jasper Fforde.
Oh my book stuff wasn’t for stoners. Just for baseball. Honorable to Michael Lewis “Moneyball”. It’s brilliant book. Better than the movie. Which is decent.

image.jpg

Billy Beane as played by Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt also played arguably the smartest most careful person in the Big Short also a book by Michael Lewis. When all trust in 2008 in the financial markets was gone Pitt’s character got trades done from a pub in Cornwall. The locals thought he was mental.

Brad’s Pitt is a smart cookie.

They’re both very interesting characters., Billy Beane and the other guy.

And hey! I wouldn’t hold his oft reported marital issues against him.

A) that Rosé wine they fight over is legit one of the greatest wines on the planet. Really it’s very good.

B)

IMG_0030.jpeg

Look you got an ex line up like that? I’m sorry Angelina, yeah.

Just sayin’ maybe got a type?

Colin Farrell to complete you? Perhaps an early model Robert Downey Jr?!

😂

Best hint I’ve gotten came via @InTheShed - Shed, if you like, maybe these guys would appreciate your canoe for the toaster oven? It’s made all the difference for me, for those all important tester buds.
Toaster ovens work great for testers (as you've discovered), but they take longer to heat up and to dry out the bud (and they probably don't need the canoe!). The only advantage to the toaster (other than if you don't have a toaster oven) is the speed, for those who are seriously busy. :)
@InTheShed you going to the matinee?
In Boston? No. Also, keep in mind that the Los Angeles Angels are in Anaheim, and the name change to the Los Angeles Angels was a pure marketing ploy.

I'm not so sure. I think never going amber would be weird as its just part of every organic thing ever. It turns to brown. See it every day.

But my Farmer buddy told me recently about of the 27 podcasts he listens to each week that some of the highest testing THC strains around at the moment have different shaped trichs.

I'll have a look back through our 1000's of messages we managed to get through for the podcast.

So shape change:

trich.jpeg

Classic trich right? Ignore the fact its super clear but it has a ball on top, right?

I can't find a picture to properly illustrate it but apparently the highest THC testing strains don't have a ball, a globe, a bulge at the top.

But they have much higher density which gives them the upwards overall tick on THC.

I haven't listen to it but we speculated that without the globe casting shade they can grow closer together, a sort of bred for attribute. I mean - it was probably just a mutation, doubt anyone set out to do it, but some people may have spotted it and bred for it.

Anyway I'll hunt out the podcast.

I think btw - me The Farmer and The Terp KIng are close on getting a podcast (not for profit/money at all) together. If Rob is OK with it, and its OK to listen to I'll put it on Vimeo.

The Terp King about to start his first real grow in Spain in Rockwool. Me and Farmer got popcorn to hand. Gonna be funny. A better smoker than grower is TTK!
I added the one caveat you noticed - “or if it is I’ve never seen anything close to it,”

This has nothing to do with autos but some of the 100% Sativas never get amber. But don’t ask me why cause Idk.🤷‍♂️ CL🍀
Ah!! See? Already I stand corrected @Olddog Newtrick!! Guess there are some and I’ve just never seen one. But it’s far from common.

Toaster ovens work great for testers (as you've discovered), but they take longer to heat up and to dry out the bud (and they probably don't need the canoe!). The only advantage to the toaster (other than if you don't have a toaster oven) is the speed, for those who are seriously busy. :)

In Boston? No. Also, keep in mind that the Los Angeles Angels are in Anaheim, and the name change to the Los Angeles Angels was a pure marketing ploy.
What shameless marketing feeding off the pure joy of a sports fan, bleeding them dry from misbooked flights?!

Dude!

Next you’ll be telling me you grew 30% THC weed! 😂

That can’t possibly be true!

I really did get a free $150 toaster oven last night. Its like digital and shit.

Hmm yeah in Boston that’s 6pm
I added the one caveat you noticed - “or if it is I’ve never seen anything close to it,”
yeah buddy! Not a an absolute from either of us. Just throwing stuff I’ve seen out there.

Like the new Roadhouse movie is awful. Until you rewatch the original. Whereas The original Point Brwak with Swayze is to this day boss level.

EDIT - there’s an Anaheim in FL and CA, right?

Both near Disney properties?

Well I was referring to the aluminum foil canoe. That changed the toaster oven game. :rofl:

I dunno. It was funny. Cost me $1500 a new phone. I was scrabbling around on the floor looking for mine like the opening scene of Temple of Doom (the antidote Dr Jones) and there were like 8-10 people just trading punches. Complete strangers and the affianced alike.
Gosh, it reminds me of the old Westerns and the lawlessness of the frontier towns of tv series. Deadwood comes to mind.

Gosh, it reminds me of the old Westerns and the lawlessness of the frontier towns of tv series. Deadwood comes to mind.
Great call on Deadwood!

Ian McShane - some of the best cussing ever recorded 😂

Mr Wednesday,

Al Swearengen (Deadwood)

Lovejoy - a personal favourite. He could tell real lost antiques by touch and was dodgy vendor of antiques.

Winston - fire up a John Wick movie the family groans! Papa too tired again

but possibly his best role was in Villain. Playing the young gay guy that Richard Burton (in his pomp) was screwing whilst being the most feared villain in London in the 60’s.

Two Welsh guys playing London gangsters in the heyday of London Gangsters.

Rotten Tomatoes only has it as 67% or something. It way better than that. Especially you lived around that world.

The tripod exploding money box is epic.

But plus hookers, wrong’uns Kray brothers, Christine Keeley.

“The Untouchables” in the US or “Stander” in South Africa would be regional movie analogues but it’s way way better than both (which I also like/love respectively)

Oh the Hong Kong equivalent would be Infernal Affairs.

Watch it with subtitles, Cantonese just sounds beautiful. Its spawned a bunch of movie references. The movie version of The Gentlemen (now a Netflix TV series) about weed growing/biz in England. Has an homage to a scene in it. At the port in HK

It was remade as “The Departed” HK became Boston and Nicholson, Damon and DiCaprio star. Awesome movie as well.

1712936329260.png

That's 6am local for me and just saw I have "free" MLB coverage with my Apple subscription. I can cancel the other one. Be my first game of the year.

@InTheShed you going to the matinee? Its 3pm local, right?

The Real Nick Hardy collects his new iPhone (same as mine) tomorrow. He's been in Marrakesh the last week or so. As you do. Go hang out in Morocco in rainy spring in England time. Life of Riley.

Anyway he gets 3 months free AppleTV+ with the phone so he can watch Master of the Air.

Look whatever he says I do not have any emotional attachment to the character "Buck" handsome chap so he is. But I like girls. But nice eyes, and a little look to the Gods I thought I'd patented in the titles?

Anyway a pretty good looking guy 😂

Its some TV show though. I'm a student of WWII mostly airborne fiction and factual. Lots of the stuff filmed just wasn't done before as too hard to make real, and a certain reticence to show that yeah some time friendly fire chasing a fighter plane shot down a plane of ten Americans that then plummeted into another plane filled with 10 poplke and killed them all as well.

Brutal stuff.

Just like Band of Brothers - and of course Saving Private Ryan. They were all or became teachers. Elementary, grade, high, college - like an insane percentage of decorated WWII vets became teachers.
I watched a pretty decent movie the other night. I think 🤔 maybe it’s on Netflix called Anomally I think that’s the name of it. It’s pretty crazy when yer stoned trying to make sense of it but I liked it. CL🍀

I watched a pretty decent movie the other night. I think 🤔 maybe it’s on Netflix called Abnomally I think that’s the name of it. It’s pretty crazy when yer stoned trying to make sense of it but I liked it. CL🍀
Was it “Hypnotic”?

Ben Affleck?

That’s a very cool stoner movie. About ESP and mind control. Couldn’t find one called Abnormally

I watched a pretty decent movie the other night. I think 🤔 maybe it’s on Netflix called Abnomally I think that’s the name of it. It’s pretty crazy when yer stoned trying to make sense of it but I liked it. CL🍀
Was it “Hypnotic”?

Ben Affleck?

That’s a very cool stoner movie. About ESP and mind control. Couldn’t find one called Abnormally but even I’m
Wrong check it out!

Phone service fuzzy here today as it’s the biggest holiday of the year so getting my post count up with doubles

Cheers buddy mispelt and a different platform!

Everyone should watch Masters of the Air but that’s on Apple+

😂
I have Netflix,Prime and STARZ but not Apple 🍎. I do have a IPhone though. Also I was wrong about that movie being on Prime it’s on Starz. CL🍀

Phone service fuzzy here today as it’s the biggest holiday of the year so getting my post count up with doubles

Cheers buddy mispelt and a different platform!

Everyone should watch Masters of the Air but that’s on Apple+

😂
Peaky Blinders is a must see series and I loved Black Sails. I think if you wait long enough all of them will be on the other channels. CL🍀

IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg

The front OGK. Jon said earlier (and in every journal of his I ever read!) this is the boring stage. Waiting for God.

It’s a nice space. Smells awesome. The environment is best described as “lazy like Sunday morning”

It’s cool and dry in there. Not Spring cool, like an early summers morn of a Sunday.

IMG_0073.jpeg

It’s 100% not 36c in there!

Probably needs a reset. Mars reports 30c which in itself seems high.

They look happy though.

First sensor I’ve looked at in a month maybe.

They’re low and slow baking .

Nick

IMG_0072.jpeg

Great call on Deadwood!

Ian McShane - some of the best cussing ever recorded 😂

Mr Wednesday,

Al Swearengen (Deadwood)

Lovejoy - a personal favourite. He could tell real lost antiques by touch and was dodgy vendor of antiques.

Winston - fire up a John Wick movie the family groans! Papa too tired again

but possibly his best role was in Villain. Playing the young gay guy that Richard Burton (in his pomp) was screwing whilst being the most feared villain in London in the 60’s.

Two Welsh guys playing London gangsters in the heyday of London Gangsters.

Rotten Tomatoes only has it as 67% or something. It way better than that. Especially you lived around that world.

The tripod exploding money box is epic.

But plus hookers, wrong’uns Kray brothers, Christine Keeley.

“The Untouchables” in the US or “Stander” in South Africa would be regional movie analogues but it’s way way better than both (which I also like/love respectively)
Boy, you love your movies don’t you? My father would talk to you all day. Movies have been his main hobby along with restaurants his entire life. Music (he was a sax player), movies and restaurants. But he’s like you - well educated, seen everything, has the historical perspective, etc. He’s even written a few guest reviews in the Philadelphia Enquirer. You have a writing style too - ever consider getting into that game?

IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0067.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg

The front OGK. Jon said earlier (and in every journal of his I ever read!) this is the boring stage. Waiting for God.

It’s a nice space. Smells awesome. The environment is best described as “lazy like Sunday morning”

It’s cool and dry in there. Not Spring cool, like an early summers morn of a Sunday.

IMG_0073.jpeg

It’s 100% not 36c in there!

Probably needs a reset. Mars reports 30c which in itself seems high.

They look happy though.

First sensor I’ve looked at in a month maybe.

They’re low and slow baking .

Nick

IMG_0072.jpeg
I’m loving those two big colas overhanging the screen in the front! And it appears you have fattened up very nicely. I’m also wondering how often I actually repeat myself, now that you’ve highlighted that. I guess more than I think. I guess more than I think. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Anyway, it also looks like you are indeed going to win this battle. I’m not acquiescing or anything, but my eyes are saying I’m in trouble. But it’s very difficult for me to actually gauge what I have at this point til I harvest. So not sure, but this is the most balls you’ve (finally) shown yet.

Back
Top Bottom