Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

George Bush Jr? The former president? Boy he must have really pissed you guys off. He’s been gone forever. Haven’t you heard? That party nominates criminal grifters now. Bush may have been criminal, not my thing, but he was definitely not a grifter.
He's as thick as a plank of wood

A lot of that from Bush was his shtick. Had opponents constantly underestimating him. Maybe no brain trust, but he isn't stupid as some would suggest.
He was a Rhodes scholar. If you watch him give speeches now it's a completely different person behind the podium. The real difference is that he no longer has other people writing the speeches for him.
Cheney was the one in charge. Bush was the dancing monkey keeping the populace distracted while things got done in the background.
Smoke and mirrors.

He was a Rhodes scholar. If you watch him give speeches now it's a completely different person behind the podium. The real difference is that he no longer has other people writing the speeches for him.
Cheney was the one in charge. Bush was the dancing monkey keeping the populace distracted while things got done in the background.
Smoke and mirrors.
Jeez you guys are going back as far as when Guliani was still sane.

George Bush Jr? The former president? Boy he must have really pissed you guys off. He’s been gone forever. Haven’t you heard? That party nominates criminal grifters now. Bush may have been criminal, not my thing, but he was definitely not a grifter.
He was a honestly stupid person who was a horrible president but compared to The Donald Duck Show he was better. CL🍀

Always has 😁
Btw- if by the purple one you meant the plant on the right front, which looks purple in the pic, that’s the Gorilla Cookies. She’s actually all silvery white cuz she’s all trichomes. Looks like white widow.

Btw- if by the purple one you meant the plant on the right front, which looks purple in the pic, that’s the Gorilla Cookies. She’s actually all silvery white cuz she’s all trichomes. Looks like white widow.
Screenshot_20240412-105349_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That one there

When you nailed the toaster oven, your tester bud is perfectly dried (maybe a bit too), but not burned, with the trichomes intact. It’s not that easy to truly nail a toaster oven tester. Best hint I’ve gotten came via @InTheShed - Shed, if you like, maybe these guys would appreciate your canoe for the toaster oven? It’s made all the difference for me, for those all important tester buds. :rofl: This one came out about as good as they get. This is Gorilla Cookies - the silver one, coco/hydro/Cyco. She’s close, but the other one is closer.

IMG_5508.jpeg

When you nailed the toaster oven, your tester bud is perfectly dried (maybe a bit too), but not burned, with the trichomes intact. It’s not that easy to truly nail a toaster oven tester. Best hint I’ve gotten came via @InTheShed - Shed, if you like, maybe these guys would appreciate your canoe for the toaster oven? It’s made all the difference for me, for those all important tester buds. :rofl: This one came out about as good as they get. This is Gorilla Cookies - the silver one, coco/hydro/Cyco. She’s close, but the other one is closer.

IMG_5508.jpeg
Frickin whoa. Needs some amber. Way sativa/chest bindy right now. Goddamn. I had to recover from that. It’s strong too. At least 12% Nick.

Well, @con, I’m sad to say that you are seeing the last bong hit of my Double Grape. I really loved this bud. The only downside to the strain is she’s not a huge yielder (I *think* we agree?). But she’s frosty as hell, has a super interesting odor as she cures, very complex, and she smokes like a dream. Plenty strong. But she has enough sativa in her that I never got couchlock from mine. Good for pain, pretty good for creativity too, and sooooo tasty. Bye lady. You were lovely.

IMG_5509.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg

Meh.

Sent to you from an all new iPhone 15 Pro Max. Lolz.
IMG_0010.jpeg

Got a great deal on second hand Mighty+

The Crafty+ is great. But the Mighty is mighty

Last night was umm interesting.

My first bar fight in 15 years. I don’t recommend them.

No one gonna get as lucky as me.

I sorta Superman bunched two Czech guys out the bar into an alleyway simultaneously.

When I looked up the fat drunk chick off our pool team had one of them by the hair the better for punching him.

They got engaged last Sunday 😂

Moral of the story? Don’t blah you’re gonna buy 2kg of weed off & Co to bag a free sample and then call by wife “no no she’s a black Thai makes it even better we get free weed off her”

They’d already asked to pay their $8 bill on Monday so broke ass were they.

I dunno. It was funny. Cost me $1500 a new phone. I was scrabbling around on the floor looking for mine like the opening scene of Temple of Doom (the antidote Dr Jones) and there were like 8-10 people just trading punches. Complete strangers and the affianced alike.

I just rolled away I unscratched and got in the waiting cab with & Co.

It’s Songkran here now. Thai new year, water festival. A good time to stay home and fiddle with plants. Last night was just a taste of the lunacy out there right now.

The tent smells great. Really top 3 ever best smelling grows.

Gonna harvest the Bubba Kush and OG Kush likely Monday.

Slow and mild has been the grow. First time I’ve burned plants like these but busy/lazy/disappointed and first time the side lights. Shit Mono Silic not helpful.

Still sure it will get me high.

Paid the deposit the shop/hut today so 550 grams at $4 a gram will make me whole on the new phone after costs!

Too funny.

IMG_5508.jpeg
That Shedster has more tricks than Houdini did. lol 😂 CL🍀

@Jon since you’re the auto guru I have a question. I had never heard it before, but now I’ve heard it twice from different sources this week. I read somewhere that some autos trics don’t turn amber. Then at my local hydro store, the guy said that some of the newer strains don’t turn amber. Figured I’d ask you if it’s something you’ve heard of or experienced.

Back
Top Bottom