Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I made Pineapple Beer with chillies and ginger during covid.

SA, Australia and Thailand very safe places to be should WWIII strike.
I'm not so sure South Africa is particularly safe. We have chosen sides. We are a strategic port.

1713110321450.png

Simonstown was last a safe port in about 1942 - it also has the most dangerous golf course I have ever played on. 12 holes play 6 twice but opposite ends to get to 18. You are hitting towards other peoples faces for 12 holes.

Has Penguins though.

The marine birds.

EDIt - Sorry Cape Town is helpful because Suez and Panama are issues. My Shipping clients probably all going out and buying Rolls Royces next week. The BDI is high!

NZ is actually the safest - why all the tech bros been buying property there.

Its geopolitical, long term ocean and airflow currents with assumptions made about nuclear weapons being most likely being detonated over Europe, the Middle East and North America. Also the temperate climate and well developed agricultural industry.

Not a reflection on the governance of the country!

Just environmental stuff - the Antarctic being a landmass rather than an ice mass like the Artic is helpful as well for climatic reasons - think that's why Chile scores high as well.

There was great cartoon style animated 2 minute movie about the why's back in the early 2000's - I guess it was made in Flash so now no longer available.

The picture I posted is from today - the Daily Fail - I'm sorry! Israel won't respond. All priced in.

Iran on national TV put explosions of a Chilean mine explosion claiming it was their attack on Israel.

Face has been saved all round.

I hear you guys and thank you, and I realized there was no choice too.

Here are digs fit for a king. Or a giant Trizkit. Externalized the driver and tied the lights all the way to the ceiling. I have 76” from the floor to the bottoms of the light bars. It’ll have to do. This 5x5 is shorter than the new GGT, but I wasn’t about to take out a new GGT for this. I used the cheaper new one.

Fricking HEH.

IMG_5561.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg

I hear you guys and thank you, and I realized there was no choice too.

Here are digs fit for a king. Or a giant Trizkit. Externalized the driver and tied the lights all the way to the ceiling. I have 76” from the floor to the bottoms of the light bars. It’ll have to do. This 5x5 is shorter than the new GGT, but I wasn’t about to take out a new GGT for this. I used the cheaper new one.

Fricking HEH.

IMG_5561.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg
That new tent smell!

The smell of hope!

Make that an exclamation point rather than a question mark after “heh” and you’re talking! Lol.
😅😂😂

“I can’t even figure it with the juice”

Does that mean,

A) You’re again super confident its a done deal and victory is all but assured;

B) You’re like the groom at the altar getting the classic scarebefore the bride makws her, oh, oh so choreographed entrance;. The “Brides Tease”

?

Forgive me for asking but you have vacillated back and forth even in the same posts recently!

Like I said! I am not sand bagging and same pots, same tent. 1058g. Twice the height. Waterwd twice a day from flip because they were 5ft monsters. Buds as big as baseball bats.

This is not that.

It is though! It really is! Like some the best weed we’ve grown.

Low and slow. I’m a new fan.

Actually I’m three new fans at $10 a pope very month but that’s a different story!

There you go.

Yeah some cost benefit analysis on fan buying, referenced to three or four different types of clip fans and why I now only buy $10 fans last four weeks as result.

Public service posting right there!

And not s typos in site

😂

Pics too, right?
In my original post on my recent fan experiences - ai can hunt out one from my fiest ever journal when I put 3” USB fans in the coco below the plants as well? Hang on - I’ll find one

IMG_0160.jpeg

Yeah these little things.

Oretty good for say mid seedling age give them a “sway” for strength. .

Really works.

Then you buy realky expensive Mono Silic and forget how important that little fan sway early doors is.

Less important in veg and certainly flower I’d posit.

Oh. I was thinking you were bragging about three new Only Fans you acquired like you're some kind of mass influencer, but now I see you're actually talking growing.

My bad. Carry on...
Desperate fans if that's the case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh. I was thinking you were bragging about three new Only Fans you acquired like you're some kind of mass influencer, but now I see you're actually talking growing.

My bad. Carry on...
Only Fans?!!

Jeez and I made an auto erotic asphyxiation joke earlier and thought no further lows might be plumbed!

“Only Fans” Eh?

Azimuth on there as well?

😂

Back
Top Bottom