I just watered all 66 plants in the house. Been so long since I did that. Watched for run off as well. Not just set a timer. Very nice and relaxed feeling. Here’s some pictures of upstairs - those earlier were from yesterday.

IMG_0568.jpeg

Overall outlook is deep green. They’re 48 hours without feeding at this point. The room is hot and humid AF. >85% and 32c maybe? Deliberately leaving the AC off in the at the moment. Gas didn’t happen because we were selling weed this arvo. But tomorrow for sure its going on. These are ready to go I reckon.

Added a touch of Dr Weed Mono Silic. The best stuff. Seems like we’re the only people buying because the only place sells it dropped the price to not much more than the US price. That’s a lie really. Its now $80 for 100ml and it was $110. Think its $50 in the US. Worth it though.

IMG_0569.jpeg

These are the 4 Imperium X. Reckoned to be indica dom 35% Cannabinoids. Indica? No shit. 4 bushy little things.

IMG_0570.jpeg

Across the back are the 6 Future #1 its a progeny of Imperium X also Indica dom but a slightly more normal stocky bushy indica. 37%

IMG_0571.jpeg

8 Permanent Marker. They look like a normal hybrid. Taller than the rest not quite so bushy. Funny. Just looked at my notes spreadsheet and rather than 60/40 or Indica etc these just say HYBRID. I’d go 50/50 so far. 34%

The Solos really need 3x a day. Only had twice so far. Missed their lunch one as busy. Tomorrow for sure.

The 3 galloners yep all good. Also just had food first time in 48 hours but probably less bothered by it than these.

All gravy, baby.

Been a very nice day of work and plants today. Gonna sleep well tonight.

Nick

Can you post or PM me a pic of the bottle and the label with the % of silica? I couldn't find it on the web.
:thanks:
I would go for Agsil 16H in the states and make a 10% solution. Agsil has 52% Silica granules.

It adds 30ppm Silicon and 25ppm Potassium at recommended dosages.

Then there's premixed potassium silicate for impregnating concrete.

It's weird how expensive Silica supplement is since it's a dirt cheap industrial chemical. The other versions use Silicon dioxide as the base. Same as in the Silica gel pouches.

Cheers!

IMG_0593.jpeg
IMG_0595.jpeg
IMG_0596.jpeg
IMG_0598.jpeg
IMG_0599.jpeg
IMG_0600.jpeg

42 plants in rude health. Upstairs and the 8x4 are on a day off feeding. That’s a bit unusual for us. Normally it’d be every day but there’s been a nite issue. I only jave maybe 5 days of Grow (Veg) nutes left, actually its the B I’m low on. Got about double the A. So weird. Every time and my Farmer mate as well. It must just evaporate off really easily. B runs out early everytime.

Any way I also only have about 5 days of Bloom nutes left so I can’t really flip early either. The Distributor is out for two weeks so I ordered off a shop who said oh “we’re out it’ll be another week refund or not? Uhh buddy its tao weeks the dude just told me. Got my money back. Today I email him and say well do you have smaller bottles of A/B Hydro Grow and Flower, tide me over.

- oh we got all sizes of sll types of A/B Hydro. We just don’t have the Multi Total.

D’uh! Why didn’t you say that and instead cancel the whole order and refund me then?

Anyway the guy seems to have got he missed an opportunity and emailed me from the post office at 7pm saying he’d just posted them. Nice of him to do it late for me. I actually don’t mind the premium using them when I can’t get from the distributor because he’s useless. Always late to reply, out of stuff then finds a box of it a day later. The other guys give you trays and grinders.

IMG_0601.jpeg

Anyway since I read that rockwool thing about watering. Lots and not often in veg and less and often in flower. I’m up for giving that a go here. Every other day and they can root out a bit.

Apart from the solos, they’ve already had 3 today and I’ll probably wander down and give them another at midnight. There’s some big girls in there already.

Gas tomorrow. For sure. And treated them with Imidacloprid plus the other thing. Its designed to mimic nicotine. White fly eat anything off a plant treated with it they die. The stuff we use is bright red. You can soak seeds in it a kilo of seeds to 1L I think. We mix to 2.5ml/L and feed. Its no foliar! Like bright red paint. Worked great on the contest grow though. None to be seen. Follow up with neem tomorrow and the anti wilt stuff as well. I’m happy with 42. Rather not lose any this grow.

Nick

Apart from the solos, they’ve already had 3 today and I’ll probably wander down and give them another at midnight.
I didn’t do this and so this morning half of them are all wilted and parched like they had been fed in days.

4x a day for sure. They’re only taking a minute of so at time. I think a hand flush with some H2o2 is in order. Maybe this afternoon. Man of leisure me today.

A morning blast of Mim OP may be about to send me back to bed.

IMG_0607.jpeg

An hour after watering and they’re back. A couple towards the back the tops had flopped over exposing the underside of the leaves.

IMG_0608.jpeg

These are looking good. They’ll be needing feeding this evening. Been about 40 hours since they last had anything.

IMG_0604.jpeg

Three new fans - life expectancy about 4 weeks. Can’t get Mars Hydro ones other than rebadged ones of these. Got some others at twice the price and the clips are too big really. $10 each these. We have lots of spare parts now 😅

IMG_0603.jpeg

Yeah gas. Gotta get some gas today. Maybe drop the lights a little. Again they’ll be appreciating their food in about 8 hours time.

I shall now retire for my mid morning nap.

Nick

Gas is back and feed #2 for the solos is done. Just gas upstairs for now. Need to move the other sensor maybe. I also think I cut the really long Co2 pipe so need to find some more to get it to the end of the tent line because separated them out before and reversed the air flow.

Flower room is where I really want it though and that’s a go.

I just watered all 66 plants in the house. Been so long since I did that. Watched for run off as well. Not just set a timer. Very nice and relaxed feeling. Here’s some pictures of upstairs - those earlier were from yesterday.

IMG_0568.jpeg

Overall outlook is deep green. They’re 48 hours without feeding at this point. The room is hot and humid AF. >85% and 32c maybe? Deliberately leaving the AC off in the at the moment. Gas didn’t happen because we were selling weed this arvo. But tomorrow for sure its going on. These are ready to go I reckon.

Added a touch of Dr Weed Mono Silic. The best stuff. Seems like we’re the only people buying because the only place sells it dropped the price to not much more than the US price. That’s a lie really. Its now $80 for 100ml and it was $110. Think its $50 in the US. Worth it though.

IMG_0569.jpeg

These are the 4 Imperium X. Reckoned to be indica dom 35% Cannabinoids. Indica? No shit. 4 bushy little things.

IMG_0570.jpeg

Across the back are the 6 Future #1 its a progeny of Imperium X also Indica dom but a slightly more normal stocky bushy indica. 37%

IMG_0571.jpeg

8 Permanent Marker. They look like a normal hybrid. Taller than the rest not quite so bushy. Funny. Just looked at my notes spreadsheet and rather than 60/40 or Indica etc these just say HYBRID. I’d go 50/50 so far. 34%

The Solos really need 3x a day. Only had twice so far. Missed their lunch one as busy. Tomorrow for sure.

The 3 galloners yep all good. Also just had food first time in 48 hours but probably less bothered by it than these.

All gravy, baby.

Been a very nice day of work and plants today. Gonna sleep well tonight.

Nick
You guys say that it’s good stuff that Dr. Weed mono silic? I always get the floppy cola syndrome. CL🍀

You guys say that it’s good stuff that Dr. Weed mono silic? I always get the floppy cola syndrome. CL🍀
Grow Genius - I got the name wrong.

Grow Genius Mono Silic 40% about $50 for 100ml (4oz ish) worth it. Really.

0.3ml per 10L (2.5 gallons) or double it during stretch and it will slow vertical growth which might be interesting to you as a sativa grower.

IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg

Like yeah. Awesome, eh? Gas has been up above 1500 all day. That sensor needs a calibration - but its high so safe.

Its been reading as high as 700 with no plants in so I’d knock 500 off that. Tomorrow I’ll move the Pulse Grow in there. Really haven't used an environmental sensor of any kind in weeks. Just occasional the contest grow for posting. No working sensors anywhere else. Skin&Eyes™ really.

Oh the 4x4 went to randomly check on it. Think its been switching itself off at 10pm since forever. The stupid fucking app. That’s really close on flower - 10pm to 8pm is only 10 hours NOT - 10.5 @Azimuth But I don’t even have the app on this phone. So its been like that for months?!

I mean they’d just need a nudge right now to flip, right?

Whilst I pondered this I was giving them their 4th feed of the day. As I switched the irrigation system off I noted with interest - I’d just mistakenly fed them from the flower nute tank. 🤣

That might be construed as a “nudge” 😅

Sure they’ll be fine. Mashed a good pot sized veg mix through them after. Light app being disabled post haste.

Nick

For reasons known only to my super dangerous sub conscious, I ground up a good 2g of Runtz x Layer Cake, the strongest weed we have for me. Then I added about half a gram of ice hash, a heady mix of 73m and 180 micron Gorilla Glue.

Dunno - vape is locked and loaded.

See what happens.

I’ll be honest with you. Its rare I finish a bowl in the vape. I’ll normally have two mini sessions off it rather than probably 4 you can get out of it.

But went toe to tow with the kief spiked one. Which is silly really because I was already stressed about the walk to bed.

Now I have real concerns. Feel pretty good though. Got thrown a lot of work lately got it done, family happy and got some awesome looking plants growing.

Sure my nails could do with some work, but, you know? They’re my nails I’ll own them.

Night.

Hehe

Double tagged by lizard and monkey brains. Shrew brain just being amused.

My go to knock tou out weed is by a country mile Ayahuasca Purple. My biggest grinder is always brimmed with it for entry to sleepy boboland.

So I mixed a massive lump of dry ice hash into it and yeah. “Goodnight sweet prince, its time to goooo’

I mean it this time.

No “Skunkworks” bs.

No contest funny

No stupid solos

No messing about.

45 plants from here to testing and reporting.

Everything we’ve speed read, hacked, fucked around and got lucky with in our young grow career. The best help or advice or crazy we can give on our style, the things we learned from mostly getting lucky. There’s some tents involved so smaller time growers maybe learn something. Lolz - I’m still a small time guy. People on this site grown in 3x3’s twenty years plus know a load more than us. We’re gonna show you downsizing pit style in coco with synthetic bites is probably a good idea and if we can get the rock wool in here for a dozen in a 5x5 we will - cause that’s our future. Different lights, all sorts of different strains.

Then. Then! I promise! I need a break.

The forty five to finish.

IMG_0008.jpeg
IMG_0009.jpeg

Nick & Co

And yeah - we no MJ.

The “Last Dance” existed before even sneakers came about 🤣
are you taking a break from growing, or journaling it? :dreamy:

Oh the 4x4 went to randomly check on it. Think its been switching itself off at 10pm since forever. The stupid fucking app. That’s really close on flower - 10pm to 8pm is only 10 hours NOT - 10.5 @Azimuth But I don’t even have the app on this phone. So its been like that for months?!

I mean they’d just need a nudge right now to flip, right?
Some growers move their light schedule closer to 12/12 for like three days prior and say they get faster pistils. So a few months should be a lock! 😅

Cutting edge grow you got going there Nick. :thumb:

I’ll be honest with you. Its rare I finish a bowl in the vape. I’ll normally have two mini sessions off it rather than probably 4 you can get out of it.

But went toe to tow with the kief spiked one. Which is silly really because I was already stressed about the walk to bed.

Now I have real concerns. Feel pretty good though. Got thrown a lot of work lately got it done, family happy and got some awesome looking plants growing.

Sure my nails could do with some work, but, you know? They’re my nails I’ll own them.

Night.

Hehe
Sounds like your having fun growing again instead of managing a small MJ production facility, having a contest, fighting the light company and trying to deal with a regular job all at once. I mean you watered your plants not on a timer for the first time since I've followed your many active journals haha keep up the great grow.

Hope you made it to bed and didn't end up napping with the jungle critters 🐒.

Sounds like your having fun growing again instead of managing a small MJ production facility, having a contest, fighting the light company and trying to deal with a regular job all at once. I mean you watered your plants not on a timer for the first time since I've followed your many active journals haha keep up the great grow.

Hope you made it to bed and didn't end up napping with the jungle critters 🐒.
Now there's a response I can get behind :love:

Edit: Good morning, how’d your strong weed and hash cocktail work last night?

Back
Top Bottom