The Great Outdoor Group Grow: Beastly Buds To Honor Bonsai

Stumbled in the door here. East Coast mountains, 39.8 north.
20200604_174545.jpg
20200615_104639.jpg
20200604_174545.jpg

Doing some things with stuff. Deer fence installed where line is drawn. High AF right now. Be back tomorrow

Ok, back at it. GG4 and some UKCheese kicked my butt last nite. All plants from bagseed, two are dispensary beans(?!?) And the rest are supposed GDP that i grew and gave seeds to a buddy, who grew them and had Tree of Life mixed in with them. Something seeded something in his grow, and i am growing from those seeds, whew!
Ran into the outside light problem from puttti g them out May 15 immediately after sexing them. They now have two weeks of real veg growth and doing good. Some in the ground, some not.
Anywho, here's some pics......
20200702_104209.jpg

Once roots hit actual dirt, she exploded. Pinning her down.
20200702_103914.jpg

Same here, i want bushes for these because they're in our garden and semi viewable.
20200702_103951.jpg

Upside down pic, sorry. Now this one, this one i swore was a male back in may, so she went in the dirt with plans on saving some pollen. Reverse trap tranny, lol, it was a girl and eventually revegged. Again, in the garden so its HST, LST and all other forms of plant abuse for the greater good. Hot Fuzz movie quote there.
20 more clones catching up in gallon bags, should be 18" before flower, which is about now. 40°N latitude. Have six in too shady of a spot in the woods, but one is very pest resistant and will save that pheno.
Im out of coffee, the bird walked out the front door and is harassing the cat, dogs are scaring the sheep and a chicken walked in and is looking for food on the floor. Gotta go, #farmlife.
Be excellent to each other.
20200527_160504.jpg

5 weeks ago, family shoot, well, half of them.

Back
Top Bottom