February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

Day 34 of flowering for the Strawberry Cough. She suffered a little lockout for a few days as I was feeding a bit strong and only once a day, she did not like it. Gave her a good flush with straight water and doing 2x feeds a day at 1/3 strength and she seems to be taking off again... Flowers are gradually getting bigger and denser and stickier but she is slowwww! Could probably use another defol but she has been stressed enough lately so I will let her go for a few more days first. In other news it's seed ordering day for me , pretty excited about that!

Howdy folks!

Week 7. I think I’m ambered? Do I chop? They just started to swell? F I’m on an apple and this web version is a pain. I haven’t been able to edit as it’s just too frustrating lol.

So wtf? Strain said 60-70 days. Week 7 day 50 just started? These are top buds though. Is this what these are supposed to look like? Should I be planning to cut? Flush? Lol. Things got real here. I think anyway.
Here are my red pictures.

Howdy folks!

Week 7. I think I’m ambered? Do I chop? They just started to swell? F I’m on an apple and this web version is a pain. I haven’t been able to edit as it’s just too frustrating lol.

So wtf? Strain said 60-70 days. Week 7 day 50 just started? These are top buds though. Is this what these are supposed to look like? Should I be planning to cut? Flush? Lol. Things got real here. I think anyway.
Here are my red pictures.

[GALLERY
Looks close but not quite.. Looks like pistils could tighten up and darken a bit more.. Probably about time for a week's flush and I think you will see them swell up more. I think you will see more amber at the tops and on the sugar leaves so I usually inspect mid level nugs.

Looks close but not quite.. Looks like pistils could tighten up and darken a bit more.. Probably about time for a week's flush and I think you will see them swell up more. I think you will see more amber at the tops and on the sugar leaves so I usually inspect mid level nugs.
Thank you yes they seem to fluffy still. I just need a “it’s going to be ok” type thing lol. Thanks 36!

i am a little late to the party, but i flipped my girls feb 20, not realizing the 60day mark was 4/20... So going to join in if you all dont mind!

2 on the left are brothers grimm lavender x p75, on the right is a humboldt black d.o.g i started late when i was worried i would end up with a garden of boys! this pic was 2 days ago i think.

:thanks:

i am a little late to the party, but i flipped my girls feb 20, not realizing the 60day mark was 4/20... So going to join in if you all dont mind!

2 on the left are brothers grimm lavender x p75, on the right is a humboldt black d.o.g i started late when i was worried i would end up with a garden of boys! this pic was 2 days ago i think.

:thanks:
Looking good Pjs and welcome

Getting close now Lowded, how long do you think they have left?

Has anyone heard from @Canada Guy? Wonder how his are doing?

I’ll post up a pic or two tonight, they’re fattening up! I posted this shot in my journal last night, and I’ll take some better pics of this plant tonight.

I talked to him a bit we’ll sure was being re done he want a fan of app being removed said to much bs to post on here. But missed that community. He is on grass city I believe

1 down. 2 to go. Critical kush is dried and jarred. 163 grams for a final total on that one plant. The ww xtrm will get chopped this weekend I think. I expect to lose a bit more weight in the first week or so. Last run I think I lost 3-5 Grams in each jar after a week.

Back
Top Bottom