February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

Checked trichomes again last night on the Strawberry Cough..Wish I could get a decent pic for you guys.. She's looking great, about 80 percent cloudy now. Nice big heads too so hopefully she has some kick! Don't care if I get any amber at all, though there is the very rare one starting, I think I will feed her one last time tonight and then on to straight water and turn her down to either 11 or 10 hours of light for another week or so..

We now have maybe 5% clear trichs, a few partly cloudy and the rest fully cloudy. Amber is very rare on buds maybe 1 percent, but a few more on the really tiny sugar leafs.. This means that she gets the ax probably Saturday night if I get antsy, or Sunday if I wait for my wife's help. Saturday would give her a 7 day flush and she's fading quite a bit so that's what it's gonna be! She's swelling up nice and smells likes slightly skunky strawberry candy.
Here is a few pix, the white balance seems kinda off in a couple but anyway..

We now have maybe 5% clear trichs, a few partly cloudy and the rest fully cloudy. Amber is very rare on buds maybe 1 percent, but a few more on the really tiny sugar leafs.. This means that she gets the ax probably Saturday night if I get antsy, or Sunday if I wait for my wife's help. Saturday would give her a 7 day flush and she's fading quite a bit so that's what it's gonna be! She's swelling up nice and smells likes slightly skunky strawberry candy.

Looks like she'll make it till Sunday. I'll take the extra hands anyday

Hence the extra help. Nice job on that plant
Thanks, she has turned out a lot bigger than I expected. Too bad she got some light burn / stress back when I was using the hps.. I will scrog it if I grow it again, I still have a couple of seeds so probably will at some point..

Joe, pe , derby, thanks fellas for the encouragement. I couldn't be any happier honestly. My love and passion shows thru in the plants I guess. I'm just a guy who's loved this plant 18 or so years. And there have been very few times that I've had anything of this quality. Only 2 or 3 ppl have ever been able to provide me with Top shelf stuff. Now I got the top shelf lol.

Let's get chopping more plants and getting more weight team.

I’ll test that any day FYI my friend . Lol

Very nice plants man well done dude ✊

Got my first chop on last week and second final chop yesterday. Photo bomb

I am pleased . Looking forward to the coco run now. Loving fn coco

Wonder how ttklaus is coming along ? Loved his micro grow setup !! @TTKlaus
I went on vacation on March 30, all plants were dead after returning home. My caretaker did not water as I instructed! Total bummer. It's all good though. Got sick after vacation and was layed up for nearly 3 weeks. Back now, put new seeds in soil 36 hours ago.
TTKlaus

I went on vacation on March 30, all plants were dead after returning home. My caretaker did not water as I instructed! Total bummer. It's all good though. Got sick after vacation and was layed up for nearly 3 weeks. Back now, put new seeds in soil 36 hours ago.
TTKlaus
Thanks for the update. Hope your feeling better and good luck on your new grow. Keep em green

TTKlaus
Aww noo! Sorry for your loss! That's definitely a bummer wow. Good luck with the new babies and hope you are feeling better!

So last night I chopped the two colas which had the worst of the light damage from the hps.. Was worried about the discolouration /crispy sugar leaves in ma buds! No worries though, they actually looked better in normal daylight. Seems decently dense for supposedly 80 percent sativa... Trichs are probably 90 percent cloudy or more, with the odd amber and clear. She's still shooting new pistils occasionally but I think she is very close. She's gotten quite sticky more so than I realized!

If nothing else it opened up the plant getting more light on the lowers for the next couple of days til chop. Also a sample to see if I can tell any difference! Yay samples!

TTKlaus
Sorry to hear about the babies croaking but glad you are feeling better and starting up again. Be by to check on you soon. Seems like a theme . Some people just suck at taking care of plants evidently.

Back
Top Bottom