February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

Final weights are in. Critical kush 4.7 oz of goodness. Mmmm yumm. And the 2 ww xtrm came in at 5.5 oz. I really like the smell of the ww. Or maybe I'm just uses to the ck and was refreshing to smell something new.... a new strain I mean. I'm sure one or two minds around here go into the gutter every now n then. very very pleased with my numbers. I'll be around lurking here and there. Best of wishes to you all. Amazing grows. And again it's been an absolute pleasure being a part of this group flip.

North side out✌ go raptors go for any b ball fans out there.

Final weights are in. Critical kush 4.7 oz of goodness. Mmmm yumm. And the 2 ww xtrm came in at 5.5 oz. I really like the smell of the ww. Or maybe I'm just uses to the ck and was refreshing to smell something new.... a new strain I mean. I'm sure one or two minds around here go into the gutter every now n then. very very pleased with my numbers. I'll be around lurking here and there. Best of wishes to you all. Amazing grows. And again it's been an absolute pleasure being a part of this group flip.

Nice haul swags. Bet your dancing in the street with all that goodness. :slide:

Very nice harvest! Congrats! I hear ya on the new smells /strains, the more the better!

A lighter would seem silly anyways you need more like a coke bottle 1 litre size to compare with those fat stacks @PE636
LOL ya a couple of them are pretty well that size and maybe a bit longer..Hmm I think she will continue to expand for a while yet so I just may have to grab a liter of coke next time at the store!

I’m a fan of any Canadian team they are killing Washington lol
Could be the year .

Well done making it though and a successful run ✊

LOL ya a couple of them are pretty well that size and maybe a bit longer..Hmm I think she will continue to expand for a while yet so I just may have to grab a liter of coke next time at the store!
Haha there ya go. Thirst quencher for ya too . :high-five:

Joe, pe , derby, thanks fellas for the encouragement. I couldn't be any happier honestly. My love and passion shows thru in the plants I guess. I'm just a guy who's loved this plant 18 or so years. And there have been very few times that I've had anything of this quality. Only 2 or 3 ppl have ever been able to provide me with Top shelf stuff. Now I got the top shelf lol.

Let's get chopping more plants and getting more weight team.

Since my home girl newty isn't around, I'll put up this tally for the smaller ww that wouldn't fit in my tent and she so happily took back lol. Damn reject plant just going back n forth poor thing. It was the smallest of the bunch so expextedly, neither of us really thought the yield would be big but we just had to flip her for times sake. I just got home and they were perfectly dried. Trimmed the nugs off the stems, weighed and jarred. And for the size of the plant I think it dis extremely well.

Newty's WW Xtrm baby clone came in at a modest but power packing 37.6 grams. So 1 oz and 9.6 grams. I will be burping them along with all my goodness till I can get the jar back to its rightful owner and she will be able to with it as she wishes. Smoke some and turn some into oil is my guess if I know her. So congrats to the homegirl on another harvest and we are all dying to get an update from her tent when she gets back from vacay. So far she's having a rocking time. Just spoke to her today actually. Anyway gang, that's all from here.

Joe, pe , derby, thanks fellas for the encouragement. I couldn't be any happier honestly. My love and passion shows thru in the plants I guess. I'm just a guy who's loved this plant 18 or so years. And there have been very few times that I've had anything of this quality. Only 2 or 3 ppl have ever been able to provide me with Top shelf stuff. Now I got the top shelf lol.

Let's get chopping more plants and getting more weight team.
Mr. Swag. Your passion shows and the results are in front of you. Great job. Be proud of them

Happy 4/20! Looks like I'm first up on the day-of harvest. Pulled my LSD on Tuesday, should be 1.5 oz dry. I kept the plants really small because its my first run in a tent and I didn't know how big I could go since it's only 5 feet. Got exactly what I was expecting from a 12 inch tall plant.

This morning I chopped my Blue Widow. She was a little chunkier than the LSD, so more and better bud, but exactly the same size, another 1.5. Nice piney aroma and very sticky.

Happy Harvest everyone!

Well I didn't get a good chance to get too many good pictures this harvest as things were falling all over the place. Here are a couple though! I will for sure hit my 16oz goal and it is right up there with my last grow in terms of potency (which was some of the best stuff I've ever grown).

Tent right before chop
One of the girls
Cola

Great job to this group for some of the better grows I've seen and definitely the best grow group I've seen from top to bottom. Nothing but awesome stuff here guys! I'm sure I will be seeing most of you in other parts of the forums but feel free to stop into my thread and say hi every once and while! Once again, fantastic job every!

Well the Cough has been ripening nicely the last few days! Getting about 50 percent cloudy trichs, the rest clear or just starting to cloud up.. I reckon she's going to be ready by the 70 day mark from pistils for sure, I will feed her for another 5 or 7 days then recheck trichs...

Back
Top Bottom