Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Hi @ViparSpectra and perhaps Val -
Your new XS1500 Pro arrived yesterday and got delivered to my mailbox parcel locker. Thanks so very much. It’s an amazing light and now I’ll have three! Great prize and thanks so much for the extent of your participation with us. We see that you see us and that has positive impact always.

Here’s the not so funny part. It got delivered to the wrong box. It must be here, my USPS email and the tracking you guys sent me both say it has been delivered and I even phoned and yes, apparently it’s really here. I just gotta track it down. Lmao!!! Someone else here in the neighborhood must have it. I’ll get it. Lol.

Thanks again!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:
Ha! Found it!! Yay!

Put a heater in there!
I just checked the plants and we had a big rainstorm here while I was trimming. Unbeknownst to me, a fuse had tripped on one of the garage grow room boxes - the one with the AC unit for the Trizkit. Couldn’t have been more than half an hour, 45 minutes max the AC was off before I discovered it and fixed. When I checked the tent I had to open it completely to let the steam out. Four fans and no AC - it was 97 degrees. In that short of a time. See why no AC doesn’t work? Lol. She was steamy!!!

I just checked the plants and we had a big rainstorm here while I was trimming. Unbeknownst to me, a fuse had tripped on one of the garage grow room boxes - the one with the AC unit for the Trizkit. Couldn’t have been more than half an hour, 45 minutes max the AC was off before I discovered it and fixed. When I checked the tent I had to open it completely to let the steam out. Four fans and no AC - it was 97 degrees. In that short of a time. See why no AC doesn’t work? Lol. She was steamy!!!
I think there is enough space in the Apple Fritter tent to fire up the dehuey. Need about a quarter of the tent bare so the heat from the unit has space to dissipate without frying a plant. I’m gonna see. That will solve it. But last time I did it I burned a plant from the heat badly. I’m gun shy.

Aim a fan at the dehuey?
Tried that. Remember how big it is? I don’t have enough fans. Lol. Seems to work better to sit it under the corner where the extraction fan is, crank that, and let that take it out. Using the heat rises straight up theory.

So I trim to music, which doubles for now as music for the SB as my room is no longer a bedroom but a work station/grow room. Heh. Today we are listening to 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago. You may be like and what else? Or that song on infinite repeat? Lmao. Not quite. See, there were a few years in the start 70s when there wasn’t a band on earth with bigger balls than Chicago. I’m not talking If You Leave Me Now. I’m talking Chicago live in 1971 in black and white at Tanglewood. I’ve seen a bunch, and this is the best Chicago show I’ve ever found. At the peak of their power, although not their popularity. This is the one guitar player on the planet that at that time Jimmi Hendrix said was better than he was. It’s readily available on YouTube. If I post it’ll get taken. But if you want to see what 25 or 6 to 4 is supposed to sound like in real life, turn off the dumb radio and turn on the Tanglewood 71 show off YouTube. May also be on archive but you have to actually see it to get the full effect. That and fricking CRANK THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF IT. You may have never heard dude go off before. I have many times. And this is going off even for him.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Apple Fritter
Support

So this dumb shit happened.

You get the point.

These buds are, if it’s possible, too goddamn big. I honestly don’t need buds this big. They’re impossible. So heavy. And it wouldn’t matter if the stems were thicker much either. Buds are just too heavy. Falling over everywhere. This fix was all I could come up with. Hopefully it’ll save me. Looks like it’ll work. Far from ideal but comme ci comme ca.
Yeah, we're going to have to see the OSHA sign off on that one. Screws with the pointy end up at eye level!?!? :eek:

If they're ok with it I guess we will be too, but man oh man! :oops:

I even have two strains of chem and organic to compare! And Azi - it’s no contest. The great results either way is true but the results when both nailed are far from identical. I’m learning. Thank you.
I wasn't meaning you, I meant in general. There's a great debate on both sides for which tastes better so I thought I share what a commercial guy thought.

:Namaste:

Yeah, we're going to have to see the OSHA sign off on that one. Screws with the pointy end up at eye level!?!? :eek:

If they're ok with it I guess we will be too, but man oh man! :oops:

I wasn't meaning you, I meant in general. There's a great debate on both sides for which tastes better so I thought I share what a commercial guy thought.

:Namaste:
Ah! Cool. I already know that answer but cool. Lol.

Look man. It’s an hour and a PITA to remove them. It was in the trash and only rescued for this theee weeks or whatever. Gimme a break I was hours from losing ounces of bud.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys might dig this. This is a side by side of buds from the now two Cherry Pie autos I have grown. Blimburn version. The larger bud on the left is the CP from my last grow and has been curing 5 months. I call it The Cheesy One. The smaller bud on the right is the CP just jarred from this grow. Original one is a Remo bud, this recent one a California Super Soil bud. Original one was a indica pheno, current one was either hybrid or sativa pheno. This new one I’m calling The Gassy One. Both took about 120 days. Both were producers. First one was 10 ounces from a 7. This one is about four ounces from a 3.

Here are the nuggets.

IMG_6047.jpeg

I got a notice that I have White Truffle photo seeds arriving tomorrow. Prize seeds. Never smoked or grew it or checked it out so I went on a research run real quick.

Oh, yes. This is right up my alley.

IMG_6050.jpeg

So I trim to music, which doubles for now as music for the SB as my room is no longer a bedroom but a work station/grow room. Heh. Today we are listening to 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago. You may be like and what else? Or that song on infinite repeat? Lmao. Not quite. See, there were a few years in the start 70s when there wasn’t a band on earth with bigger balls than Chicago. I’m not talking If You Leave Me Now. I’m talking Chicago live in 1971 in black and white at Tanglewood. I’ve seen a bunch, and this is the best Chicago show I’ve ever found. At the peak of their power, although not their popularity. This is the one guitar player on the planet that at that time Jimmi Hendrix said was better than he was. It’s readily available on YouTube. If I post it’ll get taken. But if you want to see what 25 or 6 to 4 is supposed to sound like in real life, turn off the dumb radio and turn on the Tanglewood 71 show off YouTube. May also be on archive but you have to actually see it to get the full effect. That and fricking CRANK THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF IT. You may have never heard dude go off before. I have many times. And this is going off even for him.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Terry Kath is the best guitarist of his era, I’m such a huge fan. But not only am I from Chicago and grew up on his music 🎶 he played for the music not the spotlight. CL🍀

Terry Kath is the best guitarist of his era, I’m such a huge fan. But not only am I from Chicago and grew up on his music 🎶 he played for the music not the spotlight. CL🍀
Ah! A fan!! He was no joke man, that’s for sure. Should have known. You Chicagoan’s are tight. Of course you are all over this.

Skywalker organic
Harvest

Ok finally down to only the Apple Fritter left in the contest part of this journal. The BB#3 and Skywalker are hanging, Shed has three finished yields, and the AF finishes the contest out, assuming I don’t lose her to bud rot. I just can’t see it NOT happening. Or even if I do actually , lol. She’s the last one. However, I do have one trick left up my sleeve. Now this tent is the AF and one tiny organic that isn’t a contest plant. Plenty of extra space. So in the name of the almighty fight against the evil bortrytis, I am gonna fire up the big dehumidifier. This piece of infrastructure is emergency only. Lol. But it kicks complete ass too. I will have this damn tent at 30% Rh easy. Between that and a world of moving air we will see who wins this battle.

IMG_6058.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom