Back In The Game

Sorry about the double post. Gave Rosie a good workout today we went to Waterton national park today. Got a few pics I will post in my journal.
Pics of Rosie or any other dog are always welcomed. :) How is everybody doing? I finally get a day off tommorrow. Got some serious gardening to get done outside. Hope you all are well. I've got some reading to do to catch up on all your journals now.

Well. We are a week and a half away from scheduled harvest. Many fans are bleaching out now. Still way more white pistles than red thou. I will have a look at the trichomes tomorrow. I can see pretty good zoomed in on the phone. Although pics are way too blurry. Eitherway the buds are getting chunky, everything is super sticky, and my entire street smells like weed. :) I just have to not fuck it up.

Attachments

• 20200711_211816.jpg
    20200711_211816.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 25
Well. We are a week and a half away from scheduled harvest. Many fans are bleaching out now. Still way more white pistles than red thou. I will have a look at the trichomes tomorrow. I can see pretty good zoomed in on the phone. Although pics are way too blurry. Eitherway the buds are getting chunky, everything is super sticky, and my entire street smells like weed. :) I just have to not fuck it up.
Is that Moby?

Thanks bruh. Just trying to decide now if I will feed them again next week or just put the water to them.
Well if your leaves are turning colors your plants arent feeding so much on the nutrients you give them. They are cannibalizing themselves. If you miss guess when they will finish and its still a couple weeks away you probably should have fed them again... i feed till amber trichomes show then flush, but theres a million ways to do it and even more opinions. Looking forward yo your harvest.

Well if your leaves are turning colors your plants arent feeding so much on the nutrients you give them. They are cannibalizing themselves. If you miss guess when they will finish and its still a couple weeks away you probably should have fed them again... i feed till amber trichomes show then flush, but theres a million ways to do it and even more opinions. Looking forward yo your harvest.
I will likely feed again. See how the tris look this weekend. I appreciate all your guys advice. Still get hard thinking of thoae massive colas.

Back
Top Bottom