Back to grow after 9 years and in need of help!

I just read on Zamnesia the difference between the 2. You guys are right. I don't even want to try SOG until I have a better clone success rate since it can only be done with clones & you need about 40 of them per sq. meter. I'd have to have at least 100 clones to fill my area. SCROG sounds better for me.

Just seems like I read that in one of my grow books before. I can't say I'm positively right either .... But it makes sense to me.

In my renewed ignorance I've spent the last months to recover all the possible knowledge I found about indoors, just scraping it obviously, but everywhere SoG is always referred as make the canopy to looks like a Sea of Green, I've never ever read about it as hydroponics only or the term sea referred to the water in hydro tanks. Just saying because I would've never choose to do a Sog (which, in the end, is not even a true SoG since it require much more plants then 6) if I saw it mentioned, even once, as a soil related method. But yeah, it would make a good name for an hydroponic-only method. Maybe Abyss of Green sounds even better to me ;) it sounds so "yelding".

Back
Top Bottom