Ban on marijuana users owning guns is unconstitutional, U.S. judge rules

They get solved by addressing the situations that lead people to feel like their only option is grabbing a gun. Better healthcare, mental health, United communities, housing, education, opportunities, food security. Making people feel like their contributions matter. Giving them a reason to want to invest in their communities and their neighborhoods. The list goes on and on.

this is what i argue for.

Making it more difficult for those that follow the rules to obtain a gun isn’t even a band aid, it’s a completely symbolic effort.

it is exactly what is required in the absence of the other. if you can't be responsible with the tools, then you shouldn't play with them.

Let’s agree to disagree but if you remember Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and too many others to count it was assault rifles. I’m pro- guns btw I just don’t think assault rifles are necessary. CL🍀
Not military huh? An assault rifle will have a 3 round burst, or be full auto, the only "semi auto" rifle I've used in the Army was the M24
Show of hands, how many here seen a gunshot wound?
Show of hands, how many here seen the light leave another humans eyes on their last breath?
Show of hands, how many of you talking anti-gun are willing to stand on a skirmish line and ingress to clear a structure in Kandahar of armed insurgents?
:ciao: Changed that last line a bit but "Been there, done that" ...got a couple purple hearts too
and that is horseshit. that's the attitude of someone who gives up in the face of adversity and fear.
"they" have guns so "we" all need them. there's nothing we can do waaaaaah !

guns kill people just fine. what do you think made them so popular in the US ? it wasn't cake baking.
Have you ever seen an operator with a knife? Close quarters, who needs a gun?

All I really have to say is...

brass.JPG

and one more thing to live by is...
dont forget.jpg

assume you mean professional ? i doubt a professional would commit an act of random violence. not that it can't happen. i just chose to believe most have a deeper sense of honour.

as for the standard untrained idiot bent on violence - an idiot with a knife is incredibly dangerous. an idiot with a gun is lethal, with likely a higher number of victims.

People kill people.

much more efficiently with a gun. why else is a gun the number one way to kill in america ?

edit : it's now the number one method here too. by more than double the next which is stabbing.

more edit : oh and the overall rate has nearly doubled as guns become easier to acquire.

much more efficiently with a gun. why else is a gun the number one way to kill in america ?

edit : it's now the number one method here too. by more than double the next which is stabbing.
It is not. Fake news.

Leading Causes of Death
Heart disease: 695,547.
Cancer: 605,213.
COVID-19: 416,893.
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 224,935.
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 162,890.
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 142,342.
Alzheimer's disease: 119,399.
Diabetes: 103,294.

Globally

10 million
Cardiovascular diseases
18.56 million
Cancers
10.08 million
Respiratory diseases
3.97 million
Digestive diseases
2.56 million
Lower respiratory infections
2.49 million
Neonatal disorders
1.88 million
Dementia
1.62 million
Diabetes
1.55 million
Diarrheal diseases
1.53 million
Liver diseases
1.47 million
Kidney diseases
1.43 million
Road injuries
1.2 million
Tuberculosis
1.18 million
HIV/AIDS
Suicide
Malaria
Homicide
Parkinson's disease
Nutritional deficiencies
Drowning
Meningitis
Protein-energy malnutrition
Maternal disorders
Alcohol use disorders
Drug use disorders
Fire
Hepatitis
Poisonings
Conflict and terrorism
Heat (hot and cold exposure)

It is not. Fake news.

Leading Causes of Death
Heart disease: 695,547.
Cancer: 605,213.
COVID-19: 416,893.
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 224,935.
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 162,890.
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 142,342.
Alzheimer's disease: 119,399.
Diabetes: 103,294.

number one method of murder. there isn't a study where handguns don't top the list.

here's ours

they don't bust handguns out separate here

So out of all the things that kill you. I guess it's time you go after heart disease. Biggest killer world wide.

deflection and obfuscation are great tools, but show a lack of any real ideas. heart disease doesn't make guns any less lethal or problematic.

number one way to kill. i did not say number one way to die. besides, you get to choose the steak with heart disease lol :p

number one method of murder. there isn't a study where handguns don't top the list.

Hmmm I don't know what you read. How do you overlook drug overdoses from being the biggest murder........?

Yes when you compare guns to guns. Seems like it's an unfair comparison.

Let's look at how many people died unintentionally or intentionally at the hands of another over a 10year period.

Then let's see what the actual cause of death was.

So you think it's easier to conceal a ar 15 in your pocket or a 9mm handgun?

What you keep spewing is propaganda. They only tell you what they want you to know.

So next time you order that cheese burger or extra scoop of ice cream make sure you sentence that waiter to prison for serving your ass a death sentence.

deflection and obfuscation are great tools, but show a lack of any real ideas. heart disease doesn't make guns any less lethal or problematic.
Hahahaha.

Omg.

Ok..

Yep..

WEAPONS ARE THE PROBLEM

The remedy is much more simple.

Park the car in the garage. Close the door. Turn up the radio. Rev engine. Repeat.

Maybe somewhere in your dreams, you will wake up in a perfect little oasis. A place where guns don't ruin your future.

But remember.

People kill people.

What you keep spewing is propaganda. They only tell you what they want you to know.

who are "they" ? "they" sure get blamed a lot. sometimes "them" too.

sources i linked are simple number crunching from 2 different north american countries. both sources easy to vet.

here's ours

they don't bust handguns out separate here
Are these your factual links to North American data?

Not military huh? An assault rifle will have a 3 round burst, or be full auto, the only "semi auto" rifle I've used in the Army was the M24

:ciao: Changed that last line a bit but "Been there, done that" ...got a couple purple hearts too

All I really have to say is...

brass.JPG

and one more thing to live by is...
dont forget.jpg
Ok you have a military version and civilian. What do you call a Ruger mini-14? A sporting rifle? CL🍀

They and them should be easy enough to identify. They are the people you tell your what you want to hear. Who keep you scared, and under educated. With data that points the finger wherever they' tell you to look.

All governments cover up and embellish date to make the herd do what they want.

So now you take that information, and think your making an informed decision. When in all reality. . .
We are all killers.

What would it take for your to kill?

Someone to hurt your child?

Someone to hurt your spouse?

Someone to hurt your nana?

Someone to put your life in danger?

When someone needs to fix the problem, to make sure the people they love will not be hurt again. People do irrational things.

But who are you to judge them?

Are you God?

God is the only person who can judge me.

Are these your factual links to North American data?

there's others. ours are frankly boring, so i defaulted to the charts.

curious, what do you think is the number one method of homicide ?

Back
Top Bottom