Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

I had that same tote and I found with that yellow lid lights still got through. Double check it to make sure and good luck. Looking good though!

I’ve spray painted my tub white all around and I found the Temperature stayed down about 2-4*F cooler than when it was black

Thanks for your input. I have no need to paint them. If light is getting through them it has zero effect on the root ball. Like I said I put a sheet of reflective bubble sheet over the top anyway.

Temperature of my reservoir also has no effect on my grows and I have ran a 80 - 90 degree reservoir temp before with no negative effect. Of course I try and keep it low as possible in the summer. All you need is beanies as I stated in your journal.

Have been having issues with blue cheese the past week showing some pretty bad deficiencies and her growth has just been weird the past month. Fox tailing instead of growing actual colas. Decided to recalibrate my pH meter and..... It was almost a whole point off.... Def explain the deficiencies and im wondering if thats why the growth has been off and "weird". My 5.8-6.2 has been 4.8-5.2 ..... Not good at all. Well the pH is now corrected hopefully so we will see what she has and can do to recover. I will make notes to recalibrate every few weeks now after this. Would have never guessed it got a whole point off on pH... Hydro is so fun and easy when everything is right lol... If you havnt recalibrated lately go do it now! lol...
I did the same thing. Cheap Ppm testers also vary and not efficient like the more expensive blue lab types.

Back
Top Bottom