Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

We have new life!! My LAST Glookies seed was soaked for 12 hours in a shot glass and then straight into Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Keep growing little one! Lets see if 3rd time is a charm for Glookies. First one hermied, Second one didnt pop, and here we are with the final third seed. We will be running a few soil grows this winter! Hoping to even try out the Geoflora organic nutes on one. We will see. The MC is just to easy and works great lol..

1604159564396.png

Alaskan Purple update! Guys! Check out these two pretty girls. So glad I have clones of these. Will be running these for a few grows. I mean they are just completely covered. I took two samples the beginning of the week and smoked them Thursday - Friday .... WOW. Some top shelf stuff. The flavor is just unbelievable. And the high will put you on your butt lol. They are mostly cloudy, no amber yet. About another week or two for these girls.

1604799424716.png

1604799517760.png

1604799560242.png

1604799578153.png

1604799602596.png

Thanks guys! Im very proud of these two girls and impressed with this strain/genetics.

I have a final weight on the WW after a week hang and week into the cure. We are in right at 200 grams of good bud. All the scraggly stuff under the main top colas I didn't count even though some of it is smokable and decent little nugs, it will go in butter. After its all done I can say im happy with the results of the LED.

In the future line up I have two Alaskan purple clones. two Blue Cheese clones, Glookies from seed, and White Widow from seed. Both seeds are doing good and Glookies has took off! going on her 2nd true node already. I think one room will be one AP and one BC together and then maybe Glookies and White Widow together. Mix it up a little. I have new beans coming this week as well!!

Thanks Phantom. Yea I agree. I think I will throw in one of these AP's every time I do a run lol... These are the genetics I want to keep for sure. Its hard for me to find prime genetics and even keep them because I usually only pop one seed a strain and do small runs with one and two plants only. Thats why I try and order good beans. Pretty cool this is a purple strain as well. Ive always heard purple strains tend to be lower THC on the scale. But either way they are exactly what I want in flavor, smell, look and potency so im going to try and hang on to them.

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Blue cheese is finishing up. Mostly cloudy with very few amber. I may harvest within the next week. The whole pH issue for those weeks really messed things up but still have good meds from her and shes not getting worse now the pH is fixed and is still stacking on weight. Shes all fox tail colas. Its really weird. I will try and get some pics of it soon. Harvest weight will not be great but it looks good for whats there. Still big colas just all solid fox tailing. The smell is still unbelievable and just strong fruity blueberry. I am going to try this same plant (clone) in soil one more time to see if its the genetics or the pH issues I had with this one. Hopefully it was the pH issues to cause her to grow weird.

We got some awesome strains coming up in the future! Got all new beans this week!

Gelat.OG
Peyote ZKittlez
Girl Scout Crack
Peyote Wi-Fi
Critical Purple Kush
L.A. Peyote Kush
Peyote Gorilla

It will most likely be the cycle after next before I run some of these. I already have next cycle plants vegging.

@HunterNitro awesome grow dude! question for the black with the yellow lid bin. Did you find that the light could shine throw the yellow lid? I've seen growers paint the top section black.

@HunterNitro awesome grow dude! question for the black with the yellow lid bin. Did you find that the light could shine throw the yellow lid? I've seen growers paint the top section black.

Yea it would. I just put some reflective bubble sheets over the bin. After about a month there was no light really on the bin anyway due to thick growth and 4+ feet tall plants.

Welcome guys!! Glad you came over! DWC is one of my favorite grows of all times. Im ready for another DWC run.

A little on the tent and setup and also the DWC setup.

1593740649061.png

1593740607930.png

1593740670945.png

1593740686020.png

1593740702941.png
I had that same tote and I found with that yellow lid lights still got through. Double check it to make sure and good luck. Looking good though!

Yea it would. I just put some reflective bubble sheets over the bin. After about a month there was no light really on the bin anyway due to thick growth and 4+ feet tall plants.
I’ve spray painted my tub white all around and I found the Temperature stayed down about 2-4*F cooler than when it was black

Back
Top Bottom