Barney's Farm Glookies, Capn Style, 600 Watt HPS, Crazy Growth!

Whats the little white specs that are not dissolving? So far I dont really like that. @Modest grower
Yeah, they seem to dissolve eventually but no clue. I am a hack so I use a spoon and it goes back in moist (gasp) don't do that. But I do try to find more powder and sprinkle in the balls. There's a whole discussion on it not sure they resolved anything. Some folfs actually blended it

Gotcha. Well the only issue is im top feed so my rockwool is a filter for when the water runs. If its not dissolved before the timer for watering, its going to the top of the rockwool. Just measured, 973 ppm and pH 5.8 with what I added. Pretty cool if its that easy. Ill see how the girl likes it.

This is the first girl to ever do this to me :oops::(

1593701875215.png

I guess trimming her up just stressed her that much? Maybe she was destine to turn. Ive cut much more before than I did on her with no negative effect. Im going to do a test as well to make sure I have no light leaks that possibly could have caused this. Hmmm

Oh man i'm sorry to hear the news! I have the same thing going on with mine most likely. Discovered what looked like pollen sacks on some lower growth last night. Hopefully it's just a genetic thing and not something you did or didnt do. Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

Well fellas, the deed is done. Shes gone. Blue cheese is next on the list! Top feed, Rockwool, to DWC. 3 big trash bags full of plant and one full of root ball. Sad ending to this one.

1593707223738.png

1593707248682.png

1593707284471.png
Crazy roots! Bummer on the nanners. Next one will be killer though.

Well guys after cleaning my tent out and lights off I look over and I see a flash. I look closer and my temp and humidity monitor probe thats hanging blinks every 10 - 15 seconds.... amateur mistake. Im not 100% sure if this caused it but it was right beside the plant so im pretty sure it is. I forgot to tape up the LED light on it. :straightface::straightface::straightface:

Scary, I guess I should tape up the display on my Kind LED. I know people do but I haven't yet and no issues. I guess why not. Thanks for the info!

Yes for sure. You want complete darkness when she sleeps. Any pin hole of light can cause problems. Especially in flower. Im glad I think I have found the problem and what happened, It just sucks so bad now knowing I was most likely the one that caused it. Oh well.. Next time.

Back
Top Bottom