BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

Update 19-06-18 :

1.2EC & PH 5.8
Up there water from 150ML TO 200ML pots seem to be drying out faster now.

Temps @ 26c Pretty good.

**** Spotted some roots coming out of the bottom of the pots but some have like crusty yellow ends can anyone help with that? Picture Number 2 ******

Pictures :

They look fine. you can lower lights a little but its not really necessary if running at 600w. They should start growing fast now. pot up in 10 days or so once theyve filled out.

Thanks for the reply, Dropped the light a bit not much I will pot up in 10days, In 10 days time I'm going to pot them up and start counting the weeks as real veg time.

So 4 Weeks veg with 8 Week flower Maybe to 9.

Update : 20,21-06-18
Temps are 23c-25c Lights on / Lights off 19-20c
Bought the light down a bit not much, They seem to be growing really fast now, Got a few more things todo like black the window out in the grow room stuff like that.

Watered 200ML But had a little bit of run off, So I don't think the plants was dry enough, So what I've done now is waiting for a bit so the pots get a little more dry. Will update once I water today. We are 13 days from the seedling being put in 1.5L pots. Next time I will get smaller pots 0.5L so they root them out faster.

Once they have been put in there 26L Pots, on 1-07-2018 feed EC will go up a little bit and more watering and then I will count the VEG time as real VEG. Plan is to Veg for 4 Weeks.

Feed : 1.2EC PH 5.8

Pictures are from 20-06-18

never let it dry out completely or you asking for trouble. if plants wilt you can be sure roots are burned and if it happend regular your plants will lock up.

:thanks: - I try and water once the are little dry never fully dry. , I wish to took the weight of each pot before I watered when I transplanted the Jiffy into it so then I could really get that shit nailed. I'll do the next round :)

Hi bud, nice looking little ones you have there. Always checking out same strain grows so thanks for the invite.

Might be dealing with lock out myself, since catching what @Cultivator just said there, the plant I'm refering to cannot seem to hold water in the soil anywhere near as long as all the rest and always dried out too soon, it has wilted 4 times now within about 5 weeks and it is starting to show yellowing leaves at the bottom the past week, not sure yet but still to research it more.

Yellow crispy ends I would guess nutrient burn but, far more experienced growers here to say better. Never saw purple once on my leaves so could not say what that is, could be genetics, purple could just be a trait coming out, hope it turns out to be nothing. How many of your girls had purple leaves?

Hi bud, nice looking little ones you have there. Always checking out same strain grows so thanks for the invite.

Might be dealing with lock out myself, since catching what @Cultivator just said there, the plant I'm refering to cannot seem to hold water in the soil anywhere near as long as all the rest and always dried out too soon, it has wilted 4 times now within about 5 weeks and it is starting to show yellowing leaves at the bottom the past week, not sure yet but still to research it more.

Yellow crispy ends I would guess nutrient burn but, far more experienced growers here to say better. Never saw purple once on my leaves so could not say what that is, could be genetics, purple could just be a trait coming out, hope it turns out to be nothing. How many of your girls had purple leaves?

I didn't have an Calmag in my feeds untill the last few since I've done that the purple has stopped. It's only on 2 and the 2nd Leafs.

Update 22-06-18

:

Feed : 1.2EC PH 5.8

Temps in the middle of the night are around 21c with like on, Going to lower the light a little more to bring the temps up a bit.

Pictures:

Update 23-06-18 :

Feed 1.2EC PH 5.8 - No voodoo

Temps are High today when lights are on not really a problem tho considering the temps outside. Will keep an eye on them over the hot spell.

I've inc some pictures of the plants. Please let me know what you think about them.

Going to up there watering from 200ML Per a plant to 250ML Next watering.

@Cultivator, I know you are a busy man but do you think I should start to increase the EC now?

Or when i pot up on the 1-07-2018.

@CoolSpot inc the picture of the purple part of the plant. The plant seems fine :) Maybe genetics ?

People let me know what you think about these plants.

Pictures :

Personally speaking for @Asesino85. Trust me, if you arent growing purely "for the people" just to show off what you can do with 1 plant and veg it for 6 months, his quad-lining is your choice.

The method is very simplified, you just have to be careful not to break a branch. Do it nice and slowly over time. Dont rush it.

I am not here to do a commercial for him, but it really works and it extended my veg just by 1 week. I personally don't see a point vegging for 3 months to do a beautiful plant so you can get some bonus forum points. For me its all about the yield and quad-lining will definitely improve my yield and didn't extend my veg so I'm quite happy with it.

The results speak for themself. This plant is drinking eight liters water a day. Day 21 flowering.

Truth.

Hey man, I think they look good, wouldn't say they look unwell at all. leaves look healthy, the purple could have been anything from genetics to stress from a simple chill one day, not enough experience here but the amount I've read gives me more chance of guessing lol. I think you're going to be just fine, The Incredible Bulk was recommended to me as a beginner as it can handle all sorts, i've seen 2 of mine looking very early on, think I over fed, but they came back and looked like they had never been sick.

Hey man, I think they look good, wouldn't say they look unwell at all. leaves look healthy, the purple could have been anything from genetics to stress from a simple chill one day, not enough experience here but the amount I've read gives me more chance of guessing lol. I think you're going to be just fine, The Incredible Bulk was recommended to me as a beginner as it can handle all sorts, i've seen 2 of mine looking very early on, think I over fed, but they came back and looked like they had never been sick.

Thanks mate.
That is one of the reason I've picked this strain.

I've been following @Cultivator feed program and so far had no problem and this is my first one but I've got a mate who grows and he's at the same stage as me with the same set-up and nearly same temps and my plants are growing bigger than his, He's using canna products he doesn't use the internet and he was begging me to show him the feed program which I have done and he's gone out and bought all the stuff, All credit has gone to Cult.

Wow. Does he have a guide anywhere ? Is it just bending or topping as-well?
You wait until theres a few nodes select the 2 nodes you wanna keep (usually the thickest/strongest) strip the rest and top to the node you're keeping then its a case of keeping those branches hotizontal to get growth to pop up in the middle.
This is a very loose explanation. Asesino has it down to an art I just went with the most basic form and didnt do much stripping after until they were in flower where I selected the tops that wouldnt cut it and chopped em off.
If you find his current journal hes not that far into it shouldnt take too long to get caught up and find the beggining

Back
Top Bottom