BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

Budworker.2

Hi guys, New to here and to growing. Personal use :) .
I will follow Cultivator's how to grow in coco feed program. I've got all the nutes line up. This is my first grow at the moment I'm having problems with what I think is stretching. I've watered them 150ml of 1ec ph 5.8 each day. I will get a video of the feed when I have some time.
Here is my setup :

1.2 X 1.2 X 2 Grow tent
600 Watt Dimmable ballest
Sunmaster Bulb
6" Exshust
4" intake from window, and passive in take from vents.

Where I'm at now :
Germ the seeds in the paper towel method took 3 days, Worked perfect thanks to Cultivator,

8-06-2018 i put the seeds into jiffy pellets. 250 Watt of light for 24 hours.
9-06-2018 - 250 Watt put on 18/6

11-06-2018 Potted up to 1.5 litre plastic pots
12-06-2018 switched from 250 watt to 400watt
14-06-2018 switched from 400watt to 600watt
~~~
So here are some of the pictures on the 14-06-2015

Any help - Information is welcomed

Now ive read your intro i see whats happened. Not necessary to go from 250-400-600w. Just start on 600w. If temps are an issue run a length of ductto the intake from somewhere cooler if poss. You want your extraction running at full strength 24-7. This will mean lots of co2 for the plants and that means they can handle a higher temp. Bulk can get tall in stretchand it likes lots of bending but dont top.

You arent close to potting up yet. probs 2 weeks away.

Subbing in..If your seedlings are falling over prop em up, I personally would get a small fan and point it at wall of tent so the air rebounds and sways ur seedlings (not direct)...they will strengthen up :)

Now ive read your intro i see whats happened. Not necessary to go from 250-400-600w. Just start on 600w. If temps are an issue run a length of ductto the intake from somewhere cooler if poss. You want your extraction running at full strength 24-7. This will mean lots of co2 for the plants and that means they can handle a higher temp. Bulk can get tall in stretchand it likes lots of bending but dont top.

You arent close to potting up yet. probs 2 weeks away.

thanks for taking a look cult!

okay so if i set up exshaust to run 24/7 full power without the fan controler and the intake with the fan controller
so it can slow down when the lights are off etc. for example today when the lights come on it was 32-34c this was at 5pm
when i get to see the plants at 6am the temps are at 23-25c, ive now lowered the lights aswell so the tps will go up at plant height.

what do you think?

What strength rating is your extraction fan? your air temp is pretty hot. above 32c i see stress in my ladies, leaf curl and such.
Careful ur cableties dont choke the stems as they grow too

What strength rating is your extraction fan? your air temp is pretty hot. above 32c i see stress in my ladies, leaf curl and such.
Careful ur cableties dont choke the stems as they grow too

I Will get the exact fan model when at location, the cable ties wont be staying they was just a quick fix as i had to go real quick.

Back
Top Bottom