BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

its way too hot in there. raise that light also, just keep it at the highest point in the tent, way too strong to be that close to seedlings. let the plants groe up to the light in that space.

once im back at the spot i will raise the lights to the top and start what you said to me in your thread, thanks for helping out means a lot and the rest!

Update (Light off) 16-06-2018 :

I've removed the cable ties and used twist tie around the stem and stick just to keep things in place, I've moved the light to the top of the tent as well.

Some of the plants are getting a yellow tinge to them I think it could be heat stress? What do you think?

Temps are getting low in there (19-20) so off out today to buy a heater for the grow tent hopefully a oil heater on a timer so only for when the lights are off.

I've set up the exhaust to run full power 24/7 the intake is set up so when it gets below 25c it will turn off rather than at 50% one of the passive intake is open all the time and the exhaust fan is still pulling a bit of fresh from the intake fan as I can feel at the end of the ducting.

Here are some pictures :

Update Light on & Feed 16-06-18 :

Got a heater now so the temps when light is off should be around 21-22c.

When I opened the tent to water seedlings temps was 25.5C, once I was done it went up to 27C but this is no issue as once I've done the door back up its going down.

Watered 1.2EC, 150ML each pot, Just about dry after about 24 hours. No run off.
Feed :
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom 1.2ec (500ppm)
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
SuperVit 1drop/4liitres

Plants are really growing fast!

Here are some pictures :

Update:

I've watered the plants 150ml of 1.2EC & PH 5.8, Light is as high as it will go in the tent Hitting around 23.4c

I've noticed the 2 of the plants have yellow hole on there leafs I've included the pictures and one of them has a purple underneath its leaf. Some of the leafs are starting to curl down a bit.

People do you think an AC unit is worth the investment? Do you think the plants are looking good?

They seem to be growing fast got some roots at the bottom of the pot now on 3 of them hence the reason I've put them on the plastic bottom to let air flow underneath.

Any comments would be great guys!

Pictures :

Update Feed 18-06-2018 :

So I've added Calmag to there food now. I thought i would not need to add calMag if my Tap water is 0.7EC I think the plants have some magnesium deficiency. Any inputs?

So here is the feed 2000ml : TAP Water (0.7ec) > Calmag (0.9ec) > AN PH (1.2EC) > SuperVit 1 Small drop > Roots Excellurator 0.6ml PH 5.8

Will still feeding them 150ml of water each, Top of the coco is not dry but not really wet once I get around to watering again.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom