Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese, 600 Watt HPS, DWC, Rockwool

Flipping to flower! Im switching both closets at the same time. Alaskan purples have been ready for a few days now. Blue cheese being a single plant could veg for another week but im ok with where she is. On BC, I have cut/plucked most all new/lower nodes that were growing out of the main stems just about her whole life. This has left me with about 15-20 main tops or so. Im hoping for some massive colas on these tops under the 600 watt. Going for less tops and hopefully bigger colas on BC. Lets see how they do!

AP

1600267236000.png

BC

1600267263578.png

Orange glow time!

Roots Roots Roots! Blue Cheese is doing great. The whole bottom is covered. Both rooms are at 4 days in flower. Its looking like these two rooms are going to be good producers! Nice strong plants so far.

1600575559743.png

1600575782270.png

How much do you expect them to stretch?

At least two-three feet. Im still deciding if im going to keep tucking BC for a few more days or let her go vertical. This will stall some of the height but dont want net line colas either so I may just let her go. Im not for sure how this strain is going to do. AP has already stretched almost a foot. I ran out of room to tuck AP so I let them go. Pictures dont do this plant justice. Shes massive. Quite a few tops, she should be a good producer.

She almost emptied 14 gallons of water in 7 days. I was pretty impressed lol. That picture is before I did a res change and thats the level of the res when I checked it today haha. There was about 3 gallons left in the bottom.

Everything is going good in the other rooms as well. Alaskan purples have really surprised me with how well they are doing. There is not a single tip burn, rust spot, or discoloration on either of them. Stretch is underway and they are thriving so far! Looks like there is going to be some nice tall colas on these.

White widow is also just chugging along. Starting to get frosty already and the colas are actually fattening up fairly early. Color is also great on WW. Been giving her Cal/Mag every watering even on off feed days. I think this is key so far with the LED. The smell is just unbelievable.

Alaskan Purple:

1600641849840.png

1600641883556.png

White Widow:

1600641940650.png

1600641971874.png

1600642022563.png

looking great! love the ol ww

Thanks! Her sugar leaves are getting a purple tone to them. Never seen WW do this? Maybe seedsman got their seeds mixed up :laughtwo: . I know its a different strain than the Alaskan purples because her leaves were so much different and even a lot more indica and fatter. Ive grown WW strain before and her leaves were on par to the last grow until this purple hue lol... Dont know where that is coming from. Maybe the LED? Ill see if I can get a pic of it later.

Got home from vacation and WW's tent was off. Everything. Fan, lights and timers. Breaker flipped at some point. After inspection of everything and the time on the timer, it flipped the breaker the morning I got back but she was in darkness for 9 hours in the middle part of her 12 / 12 cycle. She got one hour of light, breaker flipped, 9 hours of darkness, and then 2 hours of light when I got back and got to the breaker. Hope this doesnt have any negative effect on her! Shes doing soooo good. Hopefully that wasnt very stressful. We will see!

On a positive note you guys wont believe how big and massive the Blue Cheese is getting. Also, the purple colors WW is throwing off. I will try and get a round of pics this week sometime. I have to say I wasnt so sure about the LED at the start. Still through vegging it was a little weird, but im loving the growth in flower and the quality looks to really be there.

WW has really impressed me. Her shape, size of stems, size of colas, and smell. The colas are really fattening up now. They are solid as can be. Check out those purple tones on the last WW picture. Am I having a phosphorus deficiency or is it just purple tone?

1601446816734.png

1601446834808.png

1601446859525.png

1601446878181.png

Blue Cheese update time! Wow she is massive. Pictures never do justice. She is 4 x 4 and just massive. Stems are crazy thick and sturdy. This girl is going to pack on some weight I can already tell it. She drunk 7 gallons of water since Sunday. :oops: :oops: . The whole tote is roots at this point. Stretch went well and she probably stretched about 1.5 feet. Seems to be bud building now and doing good. I wished I had a 1000watt now for this girl. She needs it.

Alaskan purples are also doing great! They are actually bud building very fast and are already frosty. The stems and plants their self are smaller than I like but they are still turning out good. Ill update on them when I can soon!

1601653211780.png

1601653242868.png

1601653311817.png

Alaskan purples are looking good! Very very frosty to be so early in flower. Maybe the lower night temps have them producing more earlier? Right plant out stretched the left plant and is about 6 inches taller on all colas. I tied a few down. If they keep the growth rate up they will produce very well!

1601771321468.png

1601771363358.png

Bulking up!! The whole underneath of each cola is just getting massive. You can kinda see it in the photo through the leaves the whole underside is just formed bud. Also very frosty all over. Very impressed with this plant. I keep wanting to take a taster bud but shes still just growing so good and throwing new pistils, I can never bring myself to cut one...lol A few more weeks for this one!

1601993400854.png

Back
Top Bottom